Chapter 27: Hoenn Grand Festival Semi / Final Rounds Begins! END!

Today was the day of the semi-rounds, first up was Luna against Drew.

"Roselia, Flygon come on out!" Drew called out his rose and his new mystic Pokémon.

"Oh, he has a Flygon as well. Froslass, Riolu stage on!" Luna said as she called out her snow land and emanation Pokémon.

Drew cursed noticing the disadvantage already, he started things off with his Roselia using petal dance and his Flygon flew towards Riolu and Froslass.

"Froslass use blizzard, Riolu use quick attack and try to get Roselia paralysis with force palm." Luna countered. Froslass made the field into her own, by using blizzard she froze the petal dance along with Flygon who was weakening, stopping it in its track.

Riolu came out fast due the quick attack, using the blizzard as well, he was in front of Roselia and his paw was on its stomach, he used force palm and it work.

"WOW! TALK ABOUT A EFFECTIVE AND COUNTERED MOVE!" Vivian announced, "LUNA'S RIOLU HAS MADE DREW'S ROSELIA PARALYSIS!"

Drew points were down by more than quarter.

"Not good, Flygon use flamethrower!" Drew shouted, Flygon used flamethrower melting the blizzard attack away.

"Not so fast Drew. Riolu, Froslass ice claw go!" Luna said. Riolu dodge the flamethrower with Froslass and he ran towards Flygon with incredible speed also having shadow claw moving in, Froslass used ice beam freezing the shadow claw image making it into a ice claw.

Riolu quickly launched his claws at Flygon directly sending it crashing onto the ground.

----

"Woah, that's a new one." Max said.

"Sis made it just yesterday, she figured out that she need a combo move against dragon type." Tomo explained, "Also Froslass and Riolu who wanted to battle in a contest so sis agreed."

----

"Flygon are you okay?" Drew asked his mystic Pokémon, who replied back with a nodded. 'Luna isn't easy at all, those combined moves of hers are dangerous. If this was a Pokémon battle I'll not sure if I'll last.' "Roselia can you move now?" Roselia nodded feeling the effect of the force palm losing. "Alright Roselia use sunny day, Flygon use fire blast on Froslass." Roselia boosted up the fire types attack and Flygon fired a fire blast towards Froslass.

Luna smirked, "Same tactics I used... Froslass water pulse, Riolu blaze kick." Froslass launched a water pulse towards the fire blast evaporating the flames, while riolu used the smog to the advantage he kick the Rose Pokémon directly sending her back. "Now Riolu use aura sphere, Froslass ominous wind!"

While Roselia and Flygon were still recovering, Froslass sent a wave of purple wind, while Riolu sent two aura sphere making them change from blueish, greenish into a purpleish mix.

"If that hits it's over but how can a Riolu use aura sphere? I thought it was possible for its Lucario stage." Drew muttered, "Roselia use energy ball, Flygon sonic boom go!" Roselia released an energy ball towards the sphere while Flygon fired two sonic boom stopping the attacks, "Alright! Flygon use protect. Roselia petal blizzard!" Roselia started to stir up thousand of violent petals onto the field, Flygon who quickly use protect to defend itself.

"DREW'S ROSELIA SEEMS TO ATTACKING INCLUDING HIS OWN POKÉMON BUT FLYGON IS PROTECTED WHILE LUNA'S POKÉMON IS NOT! CAN SHE COUNTER THIS?!"

Luna's points where dropping bit by bit as the blizzard petals where still attacking the entire field. Riolu who is hanging on and the same with Froslass.