Chapter 10: Misty and The Togepi Paradise!

Today was an exciting day for Winter, Brock and Tomo, Misty was coming to the Hoenn region for a few days.

"I can't wait to see Misty again." Tomo said.

Winter smiled, "I know it's been a while since we've seen Mist."

May and Max couldn't wait to meet Misty either, they had heard a lot about Misty from Winter, Tomo and Brock.

At that moment Misty and Togepi turned up.

Misty was wearing yellow sleeveless top, with a large blue button on the front and matching shorts and with short pale and burnt orange ankle boots.

"Hi... Oh my gosh?! Mew is that you?!" Misty asked in shocked at the white haired girl appearance.

Winter nodded, "Of course it's me Mist. But call me Winter, it's safe identify."

"Can't believe that you look so different." Misty said and hugged her, she returned the hugged, "Hey there Brock, Tomo how you been?"

"Hey Misty were doing great." Tomo said.

"I see that you've been well too." Brock said.

May and Max greeted Misty next and introduced themselves.

"So how you been Mist with being the new gym leader of Cerulean Gym?" Tomo asked.

"Busy, all the gym leader work is all left to me." Misty replied.

"Well I've heard that you do a great job as gym leader better than your sisters." Winter said, "I got news from X-Dexter telling me that on the internet that everyone in Kanto loves to challenge you."

"It is true. I am a way better water Pokémon battler than my sisters are."

"So Misty, have you been getting any new water Pokémon lately?" Tomo asked.

"Actually I have." Misty said. She told them about the time when she caught two Sharpedo and eight Carvanha.

Then she told them that she caught a Pelipper and two Wingull a few weeks ago, and that her Azumarill had five baby Azurill's. "And a few days ago I caught another Luvdisc and a Relicanth."

"That's cool because I have a Relicanth too." Brock said.

"And let me tell you something," Misty said, "my sisters got some Pokémon as birthday presents from their fans."

"What kind of Pokémon Misty?" Max asked.

"Well..."

Flashback Start

A few weeks after Misty's sisters came back from their world tour vacation, it was their birthday and they got lots of presents from their fans.

Apart from the usual beautiful clothes, make up, accessories, jewelry and even new cars, Daisy, Violet and Lily both got Hoenn region water Pokémon from the fans.

Daisy got a Milotic with three Feebas and five Luvdisc.

Violet got three Lotad and four Lombre and five Wailmer.

And Lily got a Crawdaunt with two Corphish and a Whiscash and six Barboach.

So the gym got plenty of new water Pokémon.

Flashback End

Winter whistled, "Wow that is a good haul of water Pokémon."

"Let me tell you Daisy went mental over how beautiful Milotic was. I remember her saying something about Lu's Milotic when she first used it in the Kanto League Conference, saying 'Oh, I want that Pokémon one day' and her wish came true." Misty said and Winter chuckled, "Violet hopes that one of her Wailmer will evolve to Wailord because she wants to use a Wailord in a movie someday. My sisters have become actress models."