03 | ᴀ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴏꜱᴏ'ꜱ ᴀᴍʙᴜꜱʜ

WALKING AROUND THE CITY OF YOKOHAMA, MISUZU CALMLY crossed the street as she made her way towards a bakery to buy herself some sweet delectables

WALKING AROUND THE CITY OF YOKOHAMA, MISUZU CALMLY crossed the street as she made her way towards a bakery to buy herself some sweet delectables. The bakery was just across from a police station. It was a shop that Ranpo recommended to her not too long ago. The duo shared a liking for various foods, mostly snacks.

Thanks to that kind of influence, she started to teach herself how to bake. She usually does things like that in her free time. Plus, the kids from the orphanage she visits enjoy those. Unfortunately, she had no time to bake this morning due to the entrance exam that she was a part of. So instead, she decides to buy them some mochi or perhaps some donuts.

As she was buying some sweets, her eyes seemed to move towards the police station. A gasp had escaped her mouth when her eyes had suddenly spotted a familiar black-coated wearing male, walking away from the police station. Her eyebrows had furrowed in suspicion. She felt like she's seen him somewhere before, but can't quite put her finger as to who.

Then, as if on cue, the police station had unexpectedly exploded. She immediately rushed out of the bakery, ignoring the calls of the cashier asking about what she was going to order.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MEANWHILE
BACK IN THE ARMED DETECTIVE AGENCY

"Woh, woh! Yeah~" The sound of a certain man singing to an original melody that he created as he was laying on the sofa, "Shinju wa~ Hitori de wa~ Dekinai- oh?" His headphones were suddenly pulled off of his head. Dazai looked up, only to see his beloved blonde-haired partner.

"Hey, Dazai. How come you're not working?" Kunikida questioned. The brunette only smiled, replying with, "I'm waiting for my muse!" It had just been a few minutes since Atsushi and Tanizaki were sent out to take care of a few smugglers that their client had informed them about.

Kunikida huffed, crossing his arms, "If you're waiting for Kaneko, she won't be back 'till later. On her schedule, it says she's going to be visiting the orph— HEY!!" He blared when he noticed that the earphones were taken away from his hands. He looked back at his colleague, only to see him wearing the earphones and jamming to his song again.