09 | ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ

THE THREE AGENTS MANAGED TO ESCAPE THE ENEMIES WITH THE USE OF JUN'ICHIRO'S SPECIAL ABILITY

THE THREE AGENTS MANAGED TO ESCAPE THE ENEMIES WITH THE USE OF JUN'ICHIRO'S SPECIAL ABILITY. THEY SOON arrived back at the agency, and the first thing that Misuzu did is to check up on the children and her two friends. As soon as she entered the clinic, the children that came from the orphanage immediately burst into tears as they saw her. They hurriedly came running over to her, sobbing and going in for an embrace. Hearing the conversation the adults of the agency had earlier, the kids couldn't help but be nervous for the woman as well.

Misuzu patted their heads, assuring them that everything would be okay. "Oh my, I've seen Neko-chan with small people before, but this is probably the most children I've seen with her." A particular suicidal maniac had suddenly stepped into the clinic, peeking his head from the door. Upon hearing the voice, Kunikida irritatedly turned to the doorway, seeing a smiling Dazai standing beside Atsushi.

Angrily, he stomped over to him, "You suicidal bastard! Where on earth have you been??" He yelled, starting the daily scolding.

"I'm glad you're safe, Misuzu... And thanks for that." Yuto approached her with a grateful smile on his face, "Thank you to all of you, actually. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without him. I thought he'd die." He turned to Ravio who was resting peacefully on the hospital bed. The raven-haired lady returned the smile, placing a hand on his shoulder, "It's no worries at all, Yuto. We're here to help. Always."

Yuto had prickles of tears daring to escape his eyes. His face scrunched up, nose going red as he sniffled in fear. He immediately went in for a grateful embrace to which Misuzu had returned. He sobbed on her shoulder, "I was so scared." His voice broke as he hugged her tight - like a child crying to his mother, "I was terrified. I... I thought I'd lose him. I thought he'd leave me alone. I- I didn't know what to do— I..." He continued, the pain in his voice more obvious than before.

Yuto saw Misuzu as a sister (more like sister-in-law) as she had always been there for both him and Ravio since day one - their biggest supporter. She was someone he could be more open to when it comes to his inner pain. Her motherly-like presence was enough for most people that were close to her in her life to tell her the secrets they're afraid of telling anyone. She was a non-judgmental person that's willing to listen. She's someone who shows her care for others through actions more than words.