10 | ᴡᴇʙ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛɪᴇꜱ ʟɪᴇ

A DAY HAD JUST PASSED EVER SINCE THE AMBUSH AND MISUZU STARTED helping out Yuto with repairing the orphanage

A DAY HAD JUST PASSED EVER SINCE THE AMBUSH AND MISUZU STARTED helping out Yuto with repairing the orphanage. Ravio (since he just got out of the infirmary, after usual Yosano healing and stuff) and the children were given a temporary place to stay by the agency while the orphanage was being fixed.

But today, an urgent agenda made its way to almost all of the agents' schedules. The detectives (excluding Ranpo and Dazai) gathered in the agency's meeting room to discuss about the Azure Messenger. Misuzu's eyebrows furrowed, recalling that certain code name (Azure). It was somewhat similar to the name of her and Dazai's main target during an entrance exam they had before joining the agency. "A mysterious criminal is threatening to detonate a bomb somewhere in the city. Not only that, they launched a smear campaign against our agency." Kunikida informed the others.

"Sounds like we're stuck between a rock and a hard place." Misuzu spoke, reading over the file that was handed to her, "Do you have any helpful information on where the bomb might be?" She asked the blonde-haired man.

"Not much. Right now all we have to go on is the message left by the perpetrator. Here it is: 'Greetings, I hope that the Armed Detective Agency and its members are fair and well. Forgive my impudence, but I have placed a bomb capable of mass destruction at a certain location here in Yokohama. Since you claim to be an agency aimed at security and public safety, I request you locate and disarm the bomb as soon as you can. You only have until sundown. I wish you the best of luck. I have full faith in your abilities. Respectfully, the Azure Messenger'." Kunikida had read.

Misuzu scoffed and crossed her arms, "How ironic. They threaten us with a bomb and then end with 'respectfully'?"

"Strange signature... Who is the Azure Messenger?" The president questioned.

"We don't know yet." Kunikida responded.

"This bomb could ruin us." Yosano stated, "It's rigged specifically to make our team look bad. It's setting us up so that if we fail this challenge, everyone will hold us responsible for the damages instead of them. Our failure to stop the attack will spread like wildfire."