16 | ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ

"ANOTHER NUISANCE, HUH?" MISUZU GRUMBLED, dodging the trail of ice that was sent in her direction

"ANOTHER NUISANCE, HUH?" MISUZU GRUMBLED, dodging the trail of ice that was sent in her direction. As of now, the series of attacks were all repeated like it was a loop. Ice attack-Dodge-Repeat. A frosty temperature arose within the vicinity, and right now, the chances of any of the parties in battle winning were simply neck-in-neck. Misuzu was having a difficult time attacking or inflicting any damage to her opponent because of her enemy's quick reaction time, which allows her to generate ice before anything.

They really are an ability user from the Port Mafia...

And as for the mafioso, Misuzu's speed was quicker than her ice. In addition to that, the ravenette excelled in both offense and defense. Both her agility and reaction time was swift and her movements were so graceful that it almost seemed like she was dancing to an easy choreography on the battlefield. It almost seemed too fantastic to be true.

While the platinum-haired woman was too focused on attacking and regaining her composition, she almost missed the sudden tidal wave of energy that was almost undetectedly sent her way. The wall behind her crumbled, fissures lining up against the solid surface before it all fell into nothing but dusty particles.

Luckily, the woman from the Port Mafia was able to dodge it - though just by a strand of hair; thus losing her composure and balance, making her grunt. Misuzu tilted her head, "Oh? I didn't think it was that easy to figure you out." She voiced, suddenly appearing behind the woman with her non-cursed thorn's tip pointing at the nape of the female mafioso's neck.

'Is this... the power of the Abyssal Princess?' A bullet of sweat slid down the side of her head.

You see, earlier, the amount of force in Misuzu's attacks was previously the same amount of strength that the mafioso was sending her way. Originally, she wanted to get over this obstacle, but things aren't going that way. It wasn't just her enemy's strength and power, but it was also her strong determination and there seemed to be a sense of anger supporting that quirk. So, as a result, she decided to study her pattern and physique without her opponent noticing. But still, she didn't think it would be that swift and easy.

"H-How are you..-?"

"Your focus is split, darling." She said, her voice low and cold. It was enough to make chills run down the mafioso's spine, "Though anger is good for your determination, it can also stray you away from whatever plan you have in mind." Her voice was calming and dull, yet the aura Misuzu radiated off was even colder than the ice her enemy creates. The Port Mafia officer shivered at the contact of the detective's thorn on her back.