08 | ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ

MINUTES AFTER MANAGING TO ESCAPE THE ORPHANAGE AND LEAVING THE BLACK-HAIRED LADY BACK AT the building, they finally arrived back at the agency

MINUTES AFTER MANAGING TO ESCAPE THE ORPHANAGE AND LEAVING THE BLACK-HAIRED LADY BACK AT the building, they finally arrived back at the agency. Atsushi immediately opened the doors of the agency, startling Yosano, Kunikida, and Jun'ichiro, who were sitting at their desk and working. He was panting in exhaustion, getting the detectives on their feet quickly. "Kid, what happened? And where's Kaneko?" Kunikida questioned.

He caught his breath before answering, "We... we were ambushed by the Port Mafia. Miss Kaneko stayed back, saying she was going to get information out of them. She told me to bring them here first since you'd know what to do Mr. Kunikida. And she told me to get Mr. Ravio to Doctor Yosano to get him healed." He answered, as Yosano hurriedly went up to them and told Yuto to bring Ravio into her clinic.

As they placed an unconscious Ravio on a hospital bed, Yosano first checked his body for any wounds. However, there was none. "His vitals are stable... Where are his wounds?"

"Misuzu-san used her ability to close the wounds to prevent blood loss." Yuto answered, making Kunikida and Yosano's eyes widen and gasp. Atsushi turned to the two with a bewildering concern shown on his face. "Why? What's wrong? Mr. Kunikida... Doctor Yosano... what's the matter?"

"Does she have her pills with her?" Kunikida immediately questioned the teen beside him.

"I...I don't know..." What does she need pills for?

"This is bad." Yosano mumbled, "Using her ability to close someone's wounds requires a lot of her energy. We don't exactly know how strong the other members of the Port Mafia are. She won't be able to keep up."

Atsushi suddenly got nervous, his entire body tensed at the possibility of her being defeated. Kunikida glanced around as he attempted to think of a plan. Yosano's going to be treating a patient, he's going to be taking care of these clients, Ranpo's on a case, Kenji's still completing a mission, meanwhile, Dazai was nowhere to be found. "Atsushi, go get Kaneko's pills from her desk drawer. Bring Jun'ichiro with you." He ordered.

Determined, Atsushi didn't waste a second and followed Kunikida's orders.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃