15 | ᴀᴍᴀᴛᴇᴜʀ ꜱᴘʏ

THE FOLLOWING MORNING EVENTUALLY CAME ALONG, and it started out with a mild ruckus in the agency, especially with everything that had happened yesterday ever since the Guild arrived in their agency

THE FOLLOWING MORNING EVENTUALLY CAME ALONG, and it started out with a mild ruckus in the agency, especially with everything that had happened yesterday ever since the Guild arrived in their agency. The Guild's appearance in Yokohama caused several conundrums not just for the Armed Detective Agency, but for the agency's rival organization as well.

To summarize the out-detailed events that happened yesterday, Francis Fitzgerald had offered the President a deal. In exchange for the leader of the Guild's expensive riches, Fukuzawa would give Fitzgerald the agency's Gifted Business Permit - saying that their organization is some type of 'secret society'. Luckily, Fukuzawa's loyalty to the detective agency was worth more value than any cash or riches.

Preach, President!

Kunikida came into the room where some of their agency's agents were that are currently watching the news, "Hey, did you hear what happened?"

"Yeah, it's on the news." Dazai answered while the rest were watching the television.

"As we reported earlier, a seven-story building has completely vanished overnight. According to one of our sources, the building was used to house a front company for the notorious Port Mafia. While details-"

"So this is the message..." Kunikida muttered as Dazai switched off the TV.

"And no one's seen Kenji since yesterday. I'm really starting to worry about him now." Jun'ichiro spoke up, holding Kenji's signature straw hat in his hands.

Dazai cupped his chin with his hand, seeming to be in thought, "So they'll get rid of anyone. Whether it's us or the Port Mafia. Huh..."

"Jun'ichiro, I don't want you out there on your own. Work with Atsushi to find Kenji." Kunikida ordered, "Kaneko, try to gather intel around the city. We might be able to pick up some hints about their next move. And bring Y-"

"I'll be doing this assignment alone." Misuzu said, standing up from her chair.

"But-"

"If you want me to spy on the enemy team, it's better for me to work alone." The raven-haired woman argued, grabbing a container of pills from her desk.