11 | ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴ ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ

"PROVE IT TO ME THEN

"PROVE IT TO ME THEN." MISUZU GLARED AT THE BRUNETTE. DAZAI STARED AT HER FOR A WHILE BEFORE SHRUGGING, "Fine, wish granted. Seems like I'd have to visit some old friends."

Night came to pass and the next morning came. Misuzu entered the office of their agency, greeting her fellow colleagues a good morning with her usual cup of coffee in her hand. The rest returned the greeting to her as she walked toward her desk. "Morning, Misuzu. Are you not heading out to the orphanage today?" Kunikida asked her as the black-haired woman sat on her seat.

She shook her head, "Well, we were able to fix some rubbles and cracks already. Now, Yuto's just out shopping for some new furniture. But, I did promise to help pay since I kind of caused some damages to the place."

"There's no need for that, Misuzu." Ravio spoke who had just stepped out of the infirmary, walking towards her, "You've already helped us out more than enough. Seriously. You've already lent us a temporary place to stay. You're going to overwhelm me and Yuto." He joked, chuckling. The woman smiled, "Nonsense, it's fine with me... really. Think of it as a late anniversary present."

"You already gave us our present when you babysat the kids when Yuto and I went out on a date. Besides, you've got things to do at the agency. Leave this to us. Please." He pleaded. Misuzu looked at him for a bit, before smiling, "Fine. But, if either of you need anything, tell me."

Ravio grinned at her, "Thanks!" He patted her shoulder before exiting the office of their agency.

As Misuzu was typing away on her laptop, a few minutes had passed then. Suddenly, Atsushi walked over to the raven-haired woman, asking about Dazai. "What do you mean you can't track down, Dazai?" She furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

"Well, he's not returning any of my calls. And I can't find him at home either." Atsushi informed her.

Kunikida, who was eavesdropping and typing away on his laptop, spoke, "He's probably floating down some river again."

"Maybe he got himself thrown in jail." Kenji piped in.

"My guess is he's off with a woman." Ranpo, who was munching on some snacks, theorized. Misuzu scoffed, "That idiot is a womanizer, Ranpo. Women do not like men like that." She lazily said, continuing to mind her business. As of now, she really does not have a care about that man's whereabouts. She was still angry because of the conversation they had yesterday. She's being petty, yes. But does she give damn? No. Not at all.