06 | ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

'KANEKO-SAN HAD A BOYFRIEND??' ATSUSHI DIDN'T EXPECT IT

'KANEKO-SAN HAD A BOYFRIEND??' ATSUSHI DIDN'T EXPECT IT. WELL, HE DID, CONSIDERING HOW HEAVENLY THE WOMAN LOOKS. But he honestly thought that it would be Dazai since the two knew each other for a long time. Recalling Dazai's repeated mutter yesterday after Misuzu had declined his offer for double-suicide, this Chuuya person must've been a redhead... and apparently an arrogant idiot with anger issues...

Dazai's words, not Atsushi's.

Now, judging by what personality Misuzu was showing (and as said to him by Ravio and Yuto), he seriously can't see those two personalities being in a romantic relationship. They seem to be so... different. The complete opposite of each other.

"Children, time for snacks!" Ravio called out from the kitchen. The rest of the kids' eyes brightened in excitement, all rushing to where Ravio was. However, unlike the others, Hinata stayed in the daycare room, still sitting at his spot and not moving an inch. Confused, Misuzu approached him, "Don't you want to head in for some snacks, Hinata?"

The young boy shook his head.

"Hinata, come on. You can play with Mimi-chan later. Go eat with the others for now." Yuto said, walking into the room with his arms crossed on his chest. Hinata stood up, following as Yuto had told him. He ran over to the dining room. The platinum-haired male chuckled, shaking his head. "Looks like little Hinata is playing obvious as to who is his favorite."

Misuzu stood up as both she and Yuto went over to the kitchen, "Really? I thought Ravio was Hinata's favorite." She responded, chuckling. The male shrugged, "Well, not any more apparently."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Standing by the side, Misuzu watched both Ravio and Yuto put the young ones to sleep, meanwhile, those who were above seven years old were either doing household chores or answering some school-related activities. The woman smiled tenderly, finding sincere joy erupting in her heart.

Ravio and Yuto have been happily married for over a year now. They just had their first-anniversary last month. And of course, Misuzu was stuck babysitting the younglings. Thankfully, Yosano had the day off that time, thus allowing her to lend a helping hand to the ravenette. With a curve on her face, the female quietly left the room to head to their garden.