Chapter 41

_Third Person Pov_

"Aria? You sick fuck, you sold her to these men!" Jax shouted, the man shook his head.

"No...No it wasn't me! I'm her real father!" He shouted as Jax was about to land a punch to him.

"It was her stepdad, her mom and I figured it out when she went through his phone." He shakily said.

"Then why didn't you go to the police?!"

"We can't trust all of them! if he's working with them, who knows who else is!" He loudly spats out.

"And my son?" Jax asked, the man sighed.

"I heard them on the phone earlier talking about a boy named Sage, apparently he tried to escape but they found him." He said.

"And how were you able to hear them?"

"I snuck into one of these warehouses looking for my daughter, there's so many of them with young pregnant girls. I've helped a couple of them escape." He quietly said. Jax reached his hand out to the man.

The man grabbed his hand and got up with a wince. "I'm sorry, I thought you were working for them." The man gave him a nod.

"How do you know my daughter?" The man asked as Jax ripped his shirt to tie around the man's leg.

"We saved her, she's at my husbands house with her baby." Jax said, he gasped.

"She had the baby? Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked.

"He's a boy, and he's beautiful." Jax said as the two were leaving the warehouse.

"We have to find my son still."

"I can help." The man said, Jax shook his head.

"No you should spend time with your daughter and grandson, I'm sure she misses you." Jax said, the man nodded.

"But first we should get you to a hospital." Jax said, the man shook his head.

"No, that can wait. I need to see her." The man said, Jax understood and didn't say anything about it after that.

"What's your name?" Jax asked.

"Mason, and yours?" He asked as they walked towards the exit.

"I'm Jax."

"Follow my car to the house, I'm coming back out to look for my son after." They both got into their cars. Jaime turned to look at Jax.

"What happened?" Jaime asked, Jax turned to look at him.

"He's Aria's real dad, he's been searching for her." Is all he said then drove off, the man following his car.

They arrived at the house and got out. "I would call her mom to let her know." Jax said to the man.

They all entered the house. The baby was sleeping in the crib. Finn came into the living room. "Have you found him yet?" He asked, Jaime shook his head.

"Where's Aria?" Jaime asked as the man walked in.

"Oh she's in the kitchen, I was showing her how to bake a pie. Why?" Finn said.

"I'm her dad." The man said, Finn nodded.

"Aria can you come here please!" He gently called.

Soon she emerged from the kitchen. Once she seen her dad she gasped, running up to hug him. He held onto her tight as they both cried.

"D..Dad, I missed you so much!" She cried into his shoulder, he rubbed her back.

"I know baby, I've been looking for you non stop. You're mom and I never stopped looking." He said to her. The others tried to hold in their tears as they reunited.