Chapter One: Prisoner of Azkaban

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It has been officially 12 years since the Death of my brother James and his wife Lily and both Harry and Edeline were about to soon start their Third Year at Hogwarts and both Rosalie and Remus have taken Edeline to Diagon Alley to get what she needed for this year and by the time we had gotten everything she needed, we managed to get it all organized into her trunk for when she leaves and both Remus and I have recently found out that we both have gotten a position at Hogwarts and when the day finally came for when it was time to leave for Hogwarts, Remus has just undergone another transformation and they eventually managed to get to the Train and found an Empty Cabin to sit in, “how are you feeling love?” I asked Remus, “I’ll be fine, I just want to get some sleep before we get there.” he said and put his cloak around him and soon fell asleep, “is dad going to be alright mum?” Edeline asked me and I sighed a little, “he’ll be alright darling.” I told her before hearing someone and saw that it was Harry and his friends, “Hey Harry.” I said to him, “Hi Aunt Rosalie. Can we sit here?” he asked, “yeah of course.” I said and the three of them sat down, “who do you think that is?” the red head boy asked, “Professor R.J Lupin.” the girl said, “do you know everything? How is it that she knows everything?” the boy asked, “he’s my dad.” Edeline told them, “oh. Then I guess he’s Harry’s Uncle then too?” The boy said and we nodded, “I’m Hermione Granger and this is Ron Weasley. Harry’s told us a lot about you Mrs. Lupin.” Hermione said, it’s nice to finally meet you. Harry and Edeline have told me a lot about you and your adventures at school and please call me Rosalie but to be Honest I prefer Rose or Rosie” I told them, “do you think Uncle Remus is really asleep?” Harry asked, “he seems to be.” Hermione said to Harry, “He is most definitely, so Don’t worry about talking too loud, he’ll sleep through it.” I told Harry, “I gotta tell you something” Harry said and I furrowed my brows, “is everything alright Harry?” I asked him, “yeah, it’s about Sirius Black.” he said and I panicked a little as I let him explain and after he finished talking about it, Ron soon spoke up, “let me get this straight. Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you?” Ron asked him, “yeah.” Harry said, “but they’ll catch Black, won’t they? I mean everyone’s looking for him.” Hermione mentioned, “sure. Except no one’s ever broken out of Azkaban before and he’s a murderous, raving lunatic.” Ron said to them, “thanks Ron.” Harry said before the train suddenly stopped, “why are we stopping? We can’t be there yet.” Hermione said, “we’re not.” I said to her and after Harry looked out to check, the train suddenly jerked again causing Harry to fall back on his seat, “what’s going on?” Ron asked in panic, “I don’t know. Maybe we’ve broken down.” Harry suggested, “the train’s never done that before, even when we went to Hogwarts.” I told Harry before the lights went out and the entire train went cold and I held Edeline close to me, “mom, what’s going on?” she asked me, “I don’t know darling.” I said to her before something appeared and soon saw a Dementor as it opened to sliding door and it soon looked at Harry and began to do something to him before Remus and I managed to use our Patronus Charms to send it back before seeing that Harry had passed out, “is he going to be ok?” Hermione asked, “he’ll be alright. He’s just fainted.” I told her, “are you alright darling?” Remus asked Edeline and she quickly nodded before we talked about what had happened.   

Harry finally started waking up not long after the train started back up again and put his glasses back on as he sat up, “here, eat this. It’ll help. It’s alright, it’s Chocolate.” Remus told him before Harry took it from him, “what was that thing that came, Uncle Remus?” Harry asked him, “it was a Dementor. One of the Guards of Azkaban. It’s gone now. It was searching the train for Sirius Black. If you’ll excuse me, I need to have a little word with the driver.” Remus told him before he’d gotten up, “I’ll see you two later.” Remus said to Edeline as he’d gotten to the door and looked at Harry and spoke up again, “eat. You’ll feel better.” he said to him before leaving the Cabin, “how are you feeling?” I asked him, “I think I’ll be alright. But what happened to me?” he said and I sighed a little, “well, you sort of went rigid. We thought maybe that you were having a fit or something.” Ron told him, “and did either of you, you know, pass out?” Harry asked us and we all shook our heads, “no. I felt weird though. Like I’d never be cheerful again.” Ron said to him, “that feeling tends to come about when a Dementor is around or if you're around it.” I said to him before Harry spoke up, “but someone was screaming. A woman.” Harry mentioned and I furrowed my brows a little, “no one was screaming Harry.” Hermione told him, “she’s right, we didn’t hear anyone scream,” Edeline told him as the train ride continued. By the time we had finally made it to Hogwarts, I let out a sigh as I held onto Remus’s hand, “nothing’s changed.” I mentioned to him and the both of us chuckled as we walked inside and met up with the rest of the teacher’s in the Great Hall after we had managed to put our things away and sat with the rest of the staff before the students began to walk into the Great Hall and moments after, the Sorting Ceremony had started as well before the Choir sang before Dumbledore ha walked up and began to speak, “Welcome, Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Now, I’d like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I’m pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin and his wife, Rosalie Lupin who both kindly consented to fill the posts of Defence Against the Dark Arts Teacher and Teacher’s Assistant, good luck Professor and Mrs. Lupin.” Dumbledor said to everyone before Remus and I stood up as everyone clapped before the both of us had sat  back down while Dumbledore continued talking to everyone, “Our Care of Magical Creatures Teacher for many years has decided to retire, in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I’m delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid.” Dumbledore said as everyone from the Gryffindor table was clapping and cheering louder than the rest before Dumbledore continued, “Finally, on a more disquieting note, at the request of the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts will until further notice, play host to the Dementor’s of Azkaban until such a time as Sirius Black is captured. The Dementor’s will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now whilst I’ve been assured that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activity, a word of caution, Dementor’s are vicious creatures. They will not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore I must warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature for a Dementor to be forgiving. But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” Dumbledore said before he began to feast and everyone had started eating. 

By the time the feast was over, I made sure both Harry and Edeline had gone with the rest of the Gryffindors to their Common Room before I headed to my Quarters for the night and by the time I had gotten there, I managed to change into something a little more comfortable shortly before I heard a knock on the door and once I had opened it, I saw that it was Remus and smiled as I soon let him inside and the both of us had sat down on the bed, “do you really think he’s out there?” I asked him, “most likely. Considering that he’s an Animagus and was probably able to slip by because of that.” he mentioned, “I doubt that he had anything to do with James and Lily’s death or for anything that happened in general.” I told him, “I know love and I’ve been starting to feel the same way about it all as well but let’s just keep this to ourselves for the time being alright.” he told me and I kissed his cheek, “I promise love. Although, I always did think that Peter’s death was rather odd. I mean, leaving behind a finger, no one would do that unless it was sloppy and a mess.” I mentioned to him and it looked like he thought about it before looking at me, “you make a good point, I always thought that his death was a rather odd one. No one was able to find his body in the end.” Remus mentioned and I sighed a little as we both sat down on the bed, “I just wish none of it had to happen.” I told him as I rested my head on his shoulder, “I know darling. Neither do I” he said and felt him kiss the top of my head, “so what are you going to do about the Full Moons while we’re here?” I asked him, “the Shrieking Shack and Dumbledore had managed to get Snape to make me the Wolfsbane Potion.” he said and I smiled a little, “I’m glad you got that figured out.” I said to him as the both of us had eventually got changed for the night and we both just laid in bed together as we cuddled each other and talked until the both of us had gone to bed for the night.