Chapter Thirteen

Edeline’s P.O.V
It was the next day and both Harry and I were with the other Three Champions as we had our Picture taken while I sat next to Fleur before the women walked up before speaking to us, “what a Charismatic Quintet. Hello, I’m Rita Skeeter. I write for the Daily Prophet. But of course you know that, don’t you? It’s you we don’t know. You’re the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?” she began to say as she slapped both mine and Fluer’s cheeks, “what mysteries do the muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a Champion tick? Me, Myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So, who’s feeling up to sharing? Shall we start with the two youngest? Lovely.” she said before pulling Harry and I to a broom cupboard, “this is cozy.” she said to us, “it’s a broom cupboard.” Harry mentioned, “you should feel right at home then” she said to him before we sat down, “don’t mind if I use a Quick-Quotes Quill, do you?” she asked us, “not at all.” I said to her, “no.” Harry said before she continued, “so tell me Harry and Edeline. Here you both sit, a mere boy and girl of 12-” she began to say but Harry corrected her, “we’re 14” he told her before she continued, “about to compete against three students not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourselves but who have mastered spells that neither of you wouldn’t attempt in your dizziest daydreams. Concerned?” she said to us and I furrowed my brows a little, “I don’t know, I haven’t really thought about it” Harry told her, “I wouldn’t put it like that exactly.” I said to her, “just ignore the quill” she said to Harry as I noticed him focused on the quill before she continued, “then of course, you’re no ordinary boy and girl of 12, are you?” she asked us, “14” Harry and I told her, “your story is legend. Do you think it was the trauma of your past that made you and your cousin so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament?” she asked us, “oh, no, we didn’t enter.” Harry told her, “of course we didn’t but yet again, that’s what everyone is saying isn’t it.” I mentioned to them, “of course you didn’t. Everyone loves a rebel Harry and Edeline. Scratch that last. Speaking of your parents, were they alive, how do you think they’d feel? Proud? Or concerned that your attitude shows that at best a pathological need for attention at worst, a psychotic death wish? And you Miss. Lupin, how do your parents feel about how you managed to slip into the Tournament?” she asked Harry and I, “what are you on about? Although I’m sure they worried even though I never put my name in that bloody Goblet.” I told her before Harry spoke up, “hey, my eyes aren’t glistening with the ghost of my past.” he said to her, “as if she wouldn’t put it in the paper and I’ll tell you this now, she will no matter what you say.” I said to Harry, “she’s right you know.” Rita said to him and eventually, both Harry and I managed to leave while the others had taken turns talking with Rita and both Harry and I just hung out for a while and talked about it all.

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It was another day and I had just written a letter to Remus about what had happened the night before and Edeline along with Harry and the other Champions had gone to talk with Rita Skeeter for a while before I had eventually bumped into the both of them, “hey you two, how was the interview?” I asked them, “It was rubbish.” Edeline said, “she has a point, it wasn’t exactly what we were hoping for.” Harry said and I sighed a little, “well, just be glad you had gotten it over with.” I said to them, “Does dad know about it?” Edeline asked, “I had written to him this morning about what had happened last night. I’m sure he will write back today.” I told her and she nodded, “are you alright Harry?” I asked him and he nodded, “yeah, it’s just, Ron and I had an argument about everything last night. He thinks we put our names in the Goblet.” Harry said and I sighed a little, “I’m sure he will come around eventually. Just give it time.” I told him and he nodded, “alright, I should go and see if Sirius wrote back yet.” he said before him and Edeline walked away and I watched them do so not knowing what to do as I wanted to figure out a way to help them through this, “you have a brave daughter and nephew.” I heard someone say before I looked to see that it was Professor Moody, “yeah she is. The both of them have always been close growing up.” I told him, “I can see that. I always see them together.” he said and I smiled a little, “they’re practically inseparable.” I mentioned to him, “I should get going, it was nice talking to you Mrs. Lupin.” he said and I smiled at him, “please, call me Rosalie.” I said to him and he nodded before walking away and my smile went away as I felt uneasy around him as all of this had started not long after he had gotten here and I had gotten on with my day as I wanted to look in on the TriWizard Tournament so that I can help Harry and Edeline on anything when the First Task starts.