Morgan

"Do you think I should dye my hair red?" Kayla asked me while propping her feet up on the dash board. I shook my head and laughed. She groaned and laid her head back on the seat.

"How are you and Dylan?" She looked away and shrugged. "Fine. I guess." Something is wrong. Before I could interject, she asked," How are you and Cal?" "Pretty good." I told her while pulling out front of her house.

"Bye babes. See you soon." She hopped out and closed the door.

Now it's time to face Calum with the news.

//////////\\\\\\\\\\\

I plopped down on the bed and sighed. Cal will be home any second and I have no clue how I am going to tell him. I heard the door close and my heart dropped. "Morgan?" That wasn't Cal. That was Luke. I breathed out in relief and got up from the bed. Luke came from around the corner and ran into me. He chuckled while taking my head. We headed outside and into his car. "Where are we going?"

He told me to shh and buckle up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We showed up at a big venue right by the bay. Luke slipped a blind fold into my eyes. He took my hand and led me into the building. I started to hear faint music playing and as I got closer, it became louder. What the hell?

After a few more steps, he took the blindfold off me. I saw the rest of the boys on stage and saw Luke running up to the stage. "Hello beautiful. Please take a seat and wait for the magic to begin." Cal said over the microphone. I giggled and sat right up front.

They started to play All of Me with there own personal rock twist.

I started to cry right away. He is the most amazing person I've ever met.

------------------------------

Later that night I knew I had to tell Calum. I was nervous. More than nervous. I turned over in bed and saw Cal. "I have to tell you something." I whispered. He turned toward me and smiled. "I am pregnant." His smile dropped. He sat up and rubbed his face. "I am...I'm gonna go out for a bit." "It's 11 pm." I started to tear up. I knew he would leave me.

He started to get his jacket on and slip his shoes on. "Please don't leave me." I told him barely at a whisper. He left the room and a few seconds later I heard the door slam.