--ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀɴɪꜱʜɪɴɢ oꜰ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʏᴇʀꜱ--

☆☆☆

"Something is coming, something hungry for blood... A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness." Mike says, looking around dramatically. "It is almost here."

"What is it?" Will asks, leaning a bit on the table, a bit impatient.

"What if it's the Demogorgon," Dustin says worried, looking around."Oh Jesus, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon." Dustin trails off with panic in his eyes.

"It's not the Demogorgon." Lucas says irritated, looking at both will and dustin.

"An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Mike says a bit rougher, leaning forward to slam a toy figure on the table.

"Troglodytes?" Dustin asks, chuckling he looks up at Lucas who smiles in a mocking way, "Told ya." as everyone chuckles.
...
"Wait a minute." Mike whispers softly, looking around, "did you hear that... that- that sound" Mike says finally looking back up at the other boys.

"Boom... Boom... BOOM!" Mike says louder slamming the table with his hand, startling the others around the table, as everyone gasps.

Mike sigh's anxiously, "That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that... that came from something else.", everywhere looks at each other in wonder.
...
"The Demogorgon!" Mike says once again slamming the table with a two headed monster figure, as everyone groans and lean back on the their chair anxiously.

"Ugh, we're in deep shit!" Dustin says rather frustrated as he looks down at the Demogorgon figure.

"Will your action!" Mike shouts and points to his anxious friend, looking at him.

"I don't know!" Will says worried and nervously, looking between the group and the Demogorgon figure.

"Fireball him!" Lucas says as if he's stating the obvious, looking over at will, who's eyes widened.

"I'd have to roll thirteen or higher!" Will nervously says, "Too risky, Cast a protection spell." Dustin says shaking his head.

"Don't be a pussy, fireball him!" Lucas says straight up, rolling his eyes at Dustin who is totally disagreeing with him saying, "Cast protection."

*SLAM*

"The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering! It stomps towards you. BOOM!" Mike says loudly, pressuring his friend especially the smallest one.

"FIREBALL HIM, WILL!" Lucas shouts, looking at will, "CAST. PROTECTION." Dustin glares at Lucas while he tries to convince will to cast protection.

"IT ROARS IN ANGER." Mike shouts, everyone standing up leaning close to will to see what he will pick.
"FIREBALL HIM!"
"CAST PROTECTION!"
.....

....

"FIREBALL!" Will finally shouts standing up, throwing the dices, which fall off the table, into the unknown.

"Oh shit! Where'd it go?!" Everyone shouts, getting off of their chair faster than ever, to go look for the dices.

"I don't know!" Will says back, on his knees looking for the dice under the table.

"Is it a thirteen?!" Dustin says panicking, putting his hand on his head repeatedly saying 'oh my god'.

"I. don't. Know." Will shouts twice in annoyance, while everyone's on the floor looking for the dices in complete panic.

"Mike!" Karen 'Mike's mom' shouts from upstairs, "Mike!" Opening the door looking down at mike.

"Mom we're in the middle of the campaign!" Mike says looking back up at his mom who's hand is on her hip.