--ʜᴏʟʟʏ, ᴊᴏʟʟʏ--

"So we just tell our parents we have AV club after school." Mike says leaning on a table looking at Dustin and Lucas who are also leaning on a table. "That'll give us at least a few hours for operation Mirkwood."

Lucas sighs looking behind Mike at eleven and nine who were sitting on Mike's small couch, playing with what they always play with, walkie-talkie and roary.

"You seriously think the weirdos know where Will is?" Lucas asks Dustin and Mike.

Mike looks at him annoyed, "just trust me on this, okay?" Mike says, obviously annoyed by Lucas's non-stop complaints, "did you get the supplies?"

"Yeah.. binoculares from 'Nam, Army knife also from 'Nam, hammer, camouflage bandanna, and the wrist rocket." Lucas smiles proudly, showing off his wrist rocket.

"You're going to take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asks Lucas in disbelief.

"First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon isn't real." Lucas quickly defends himself, "it's made up. But if there is something out there, im gonna shoot it in the eye and blind it." Lucas says dramatically.

Mike rolls his eyes and sighs ready for his other friend's supplies, "Dustin what did you get?"

Dustin widely smiles, grabbing his backpack, flipping it upside down and dumping out a bunch if snacks and candy's, making nine who was watching them all along, quietly laugh at Mike's and Lucas's face.

"Well, all righty. So we've got," Dustin sighs, pointing at at every snack and naming them. While mike and Lucas look at each other in disbelief.

Lucas sighs, "seriously?"

"We need energy for our travels, for stamina." Dustin state's matter as factly. "And besides, why do we need weapons. We have them."

Dustin gestures to el and nine sitting on the couch.

"They shut one door! and he made the smallest toy ever, fly to his hand!" Lucas complains, obviously against el and nine.

"With their MINDS." Dustin argues back, " are you kidding me that's insane!" impressed of what el and nine can do.

"Imagine all the other cool stuff they can do, like," Dustin walks over to a white Star Wars spaceship, picking it up he puts calls for el and nine to pay attention to him, "okay guys, concentrate, okay?"

Dustin drops the spaceship expecting either of them to make it float. Frowning, Dustin picks up the spaceship again. "Okay, one more time."

"Use your powers, okay?" Dustin says, dropping the spaceship once again expecting for either to make it float.

Nine and el just stare at Dustin with a straight face, before going back to what they were doing.

"Idiot." Lucas sighs, rolling his eyes at his best friend.

"They're not a dog!" Mike scolds Dustin, walking over to pick up the spaceship.

"Boys! Time for school." Mike's mom says, making the Dustin and Lucas hurry up and pick up their backpacks.

"Stay down here, okay?," Mike says crouching down infront of nine and eleven, who stare at him knowing they don't listen to rules sometimes.

"Don't make any noise, and don't leave." Mike says looking between nine and el, "if you get hungry, eat Dustin's snacks, okay?"

"Michael!"

"COMING!" Mike aggressively yells back to his mom making nine jump back slightly.

Mike looks back at nine and el, "you know those power lines?" Mike questions el, who is actually paying attention to mike.