--ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ, ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋ--

Jayden looked around his room, looking for his hockey mask he was going to use for his costume. Dustin had helped him paint the mask.

"Ahh! Let me see those pearls!" Jayden heard his mom say happily as he heard her snap photos of Dustin's costume.
"Yeah! Who you gonna call?"

Jayden put his mask over his face as he grabbed his hockey stick, he didn't have a fake sword/knife like Jasons so he had to go with a hockey stick, Jayden didn't mind tho.

"Alright dusty, where is your brother?" Jayden heard his mom call for him. "Jayjay!"

Jayden cringed at his nickname as he put his costume jacket on. "Coming!" Jayden shouted as he then ran out his room towards where Dustin and His mom were standing.

Ms. Henderson grinned, "Wow! Ready for your photos!!" Jayden nodded as Ms. Henderson screamed happily as she snapped photos of him.

------

The group rode their bike as they sang happily, before they arrived at school.

"Who you gonna call!?" The group sang.

"Ghostbusters!" Will shouted from behind them as he had just been dropped off by his mom.

The group turned to him smiling widely, "Hey Spangler!" Mike yelled.

Lucas laughed as he chest bumped Will. "Egon! Yeah!"

Will grinned, "Venkman!"

Jayden looked at his best friends happily, as Mike interrupted their happy moment.

"Woah, woah, woah. Why are you Venkman?" Mike asked Lucas as he stared at his badged name.

Lucas rolled his eyes, "Because im Venkman." Lucas stared at Mike as he scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion.

Mike shook his head looking down at his own badge. "No, Im Venkman!"

Jayden rolled his eyes, "Why can't their be two Venkmans?" Jayden said making Mike roll his eyes.

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life! We planned this months ago!" Mike yelled.

Mike looked at the group, "I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, Will is egon, Jayden is Jason because he didn't want to be a boring ghost, and you're Winston." Mike explained pointing at everyone before he pointed at Lucas who scoffed.

"I specifically didn't agree to Winston!" Lucas defended.

Mike looked at Lucas, "Yes you did!"

Will shook his head, "I don't think he did."

Jayden nodded, "Lucas didn't want to be Winston." Jayden said getting a thank you from Lucas.

"No one wants to be Winston, man!" Lucas argued as Mike rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with Winston?" Mike asked.

"What's wrong with Winston? He joined the team super late, he's not funny and he's not even a scientist" Lucas explained all the reasons why he didn't want to be Winston.

Mike shrugged, "yeah but he's still cool."

Jayden raised an eyebrow, "If he's so cool, then why didn't you be Winston?" Jayden asked getting nods from  Lucas.

Mike's eyes widened as he stuttered, "I can't, b-becaus-"

Lucas rolls his eyes, "B-because, you're not black?" Lucas asked as he mocked Mike's stutters.

"I didn't say that!" Mike shouted.

Lucas clicked his tongue. "You thought it!" Lucas stated pointing a finger at Mike who tried to defend himself.