--ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ--

"Eleven.."

"Mike.."

Jayden watched as the two stared at eachother in shock before they both quickly ran into eachothers arms.

Eleven let out sobs as she tightly held onto Mike who also sobbed silently.

Max looked at the three boys beside her, "Is that..?" Max asked softly as the three boys looked at her and nodded.

Mike pulled away from Eleven, looking into her teary eyes, "I never gave up on you. I've called you every night, every night for-"

Eleven smiled as she nodded, "three-hundred and fifty-three days, i heard." Eleven cut off Mike who stopped and stared at her in confusion.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike looked at eleven sadly.

"Because i wouldn't let her."

Jayden took his eyes off of the two to look at Hopper. Hopper had her all along?

Hopper stared at eleven as he walked towards her. "The hell is this? Where have you been?" Hopper asked softly as he looked down at el.

Putting on a straight face, eleven looked at Hopper, "Where have you been?" She shot back as Hopper stood quiet and pulled her in a hug.

"You've been hiding her." Mike spoke up from behind hopper.

Jayden looked at Mike who glared at Hopper from behind.

"You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike angrily yelled as he shoved Hopper who turned around aggressively to grab onto Mike's jacket.

"Hey, Hey! Let's talk. Alone." Hopper spoke lowly and sternly before he lead Mike to a room where everyone heard Mike's muffled yells.

Jayden turned to look at el who stared the way Mike and hopper had headed.

Jayden walked up to el and awkwardly cleared his throat as everyone from behind watched his actions. "H-, u-um whe- Hi." Jayden tried forming words as his sister looked down at him, waiting patiently.

Jayden avoided eye contact as he cleared his throat for like the tenth time, "I, um, misse-" Jayden got cut off as eleven chuckled and pulled him into a tight hug, not letting go.

"I missed you, too." Eleven said, her emotions getting to her, feeling tears go down her cheeks.

Jayden didn't let go of eleven for a while before he was finally gonna pull away but was interrupted when he felt two more pairs of arms hug him and eleven, squishing him back into eleven warm arms.

"We missed you." Lucas spoke softly as he smiled.

Eleven smiled at the group hug, "i missed you too." Eleven said as she pulled away to look at her friends.

Jayden gasped for air as the group pulled away, he thought they might have forgotten he was still there.

Dustin looked at eleven, "We talked about you, pretty much every day." Dustin smiled widely, showing his wight pearls.

Eleven stared at him for a second before she realized and reached her hand to touch his pearls. "Teeth."

Dustin looked at her in confusion as eleven stared at his new teeth.

"You have teeth." Eleven said, making Lucas and Jayden smile and look at Dustin.

Dustin smiled even wider, "Oh, you like these pearls?" Dustin asked as he showed off his teeth and purred.

Jayden's smile dropped as he slightly cringed, eleven smiled awkwardly as she jumped a bit when he purred.

"Eleven?"