--ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ--

"Guys, guys! This is crazy." Mike said.

Nine opened his eyes, taking his head off of eleven's shoulder. He had been secretly passing energy to el so she can 'recharge' faster.

"We can't just wait around!" Mike stated, looking at Dustin and Lucas.

Lucas rolls his eyes, "Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us." Lucas argued back.

Dustin nods, "Yeah, and we don't even know where you're sister is."

Mike shook his head, "They can find her." Mike said, pointing at a tired eleven and nine.

"Mike, look at them!" Dustin defends, clicking his tongue. "I still think we should stick to the chief's plan."

Lucas nods sassily, "Exactly! We stay here, keep El and Nine out of sight and keep them safe. That's the most important thing, remember?" Lucas states.

Lucas stares at Mike, "Besides, she's okay. She's with Jonathan."

Dustin nods along, "Yeah, and she's kind of a badass now, so..." Dustin states before walking away.

Mike lets out a breath of disbelief, "Well, where are you going? You just said stick to the plan!" Mike said watching as Nine gets up to follow Dustin.

Dustin looks back at Mike, "I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding." Dustin said putting a arm over Nine's shoulder.

"Im telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit." Dustin shouts, looking back at Mike once more.

Mike throws his arms in the air dramatically, "Are you serious!?" Mike shouts, watching as now Lucas follows Dustin and Nine.

"El and Nine need to be recharged!" Dustin defends, leading Nine and Lucas to the kitchen.

✿✿✿

Dustin opens the fridge revealing lots of chocolate puddings.

Dustin smiles, "found it! I knew she was hoarding it." Dustin chuckles in victory, grabbing as much as pudding he could carry.

Lucas smiles aswell reaching over to also grab the pudding handing some to nine.

"I knew it. Always lying, saying she's out." Dustin tries to balance more pudding on his arms. "Bald-faced liar."

"MIKE,"

Nine jumps back, looking at Dustin who turned around to shout for Mike.

"I FOUND THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING!!" Dustin shouts with his voice cracking as he gets an 'okay' back from mike.

Nine chuckles a bit, after a while he carries the chocolate pudding back to a table.

"Im telling you nine and el, this pudding is gonna boost you back up to full energy." Dustin says proudly, opening a pudding can.

Nine and el look at eachother, giving eachother a goofy smile they both grab a can of pudding.

Just as they were about to open the can, Mike hurriedly comes running through the door in full panic.

"Guys! Guys!!" Mike shouts out of breath.

"What is it?" Lucas asks in concern, looking over at Mike who takes a deep breath.

"They found us." Mike states, making everyone look at eachother in panic.

Everyone drops theirs cans of pudding to the floor, running out of the closest door.