--ꜱᴜᴢɪᴇ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴘʏ?--

The group sighed impatiently, looking around for Mike, they were currently standing infront of the new starcourt mall.

The youngest boy looked around, "Where the hell is he?" Jayden groaned, everyone else doing the same.

"Probably sucking faces with eleven, like always." Max said, rolling her eyes.

Will squinted his eyes, seeing a figure riding a bike coming into view. "Oh! there he is." Will pointed at Mike in the distance.

Mike rode his bike towards the bike racks, avoiding eye contact with any of his friends.

"You're late," Lucas walked up to mike with his arms crossed.

Mike exhaled, getting off his bike quickly. "I'm sorry."

Lucas scoffed, "Again!" Lucas finished a bit annoyed.

Will looked at Mike, "We're gonna miss the opening." Will complained, everyone else nodding along.

Mike rolled his eyes as he finally looked up at his friends, "Yeah, if you guys keep whining about it. Let's go." Mike said before he started walking towards the entrance of the mall.

Everyone else followed the tallest boy in the group, "If you guys keep whining about it, nyeh-nyeh-nyeh." Lucas mocked as he threw his arms in the air dramatically.

Mike rolled his eyes, "Just please stop talking dude." Mike shoved the boy playfully.

Lucas smiled, "Let me guess, you were busy.." Lucas trailed off before he started making kissing noises.

Mike clicked his tongue, "Oh yeah, real mature, Lucas." Mike held onto his backpack strap.

Lucas chuckled, "Oh, el. I wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends." Lucas playfully teased, looking over at Mike.

Jayden shook his head at his friend, making a disgusted face. "Did you have to say that infront of me?" Everyone laughed expect Mike who rolled his eyes.

Max grinned, "Yeah. Lucas stop."

Lucas smiled looking over at Will, "Will thinks it's funny."

Will nodded and laughed, "Because it is!"

Mike looked back at his friends, "Yeah it's so funny that i want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike said sarcastically.

If Jayden had to admit, he was a bit jealous. Not because they're boyfriend and girlfriend, but because El spends most of the time with Mike, meaning she barely spent any time with Jayden.

But i mean, it was nothing he could do about it. They weren't kids anymore, or atleast that's what Mike had told him. But in Jayden's mind, they were still kids. Or atleast he was.

Lucas raised an eyebrow, "Im spending time with my girlfriend." Lucas stated, hugging Max who walked beside him and smiled.

Jayden rolled his eyes, "Girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend. That's all you guys talk about. It's disgusting."

Mike raised his eyebrows, "Oh, 'disgusting' you say?" Mike repeated, Lucas nodding.

" When you're a bit older, you'll also get a girlfriend. And you'll also do things with her.. like make out with her." Mike explained.

Lucas nodded, "Maybe even mor-"

Max cut off Lucas quickly, smacking his arm hardly, "Alright that's enough."

Jayden looked up at his friends quickly, face full of disgust. "What? Ew, no."

Mike glanced at him, "Trust me. And you'll be like, Mike you were so right. Making out is like my new favorite thing." Mike said as the others tried not to laugh at the look on Jayden's face.