--ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅᴏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ-- pt.2

"Are you out of your mind?!" Lucas says to mike, eyeing both eleven and nine in a weird judging way.

"Listen to me," Mike says quickly trying to defend nine and eleven who are sitting in mikes bed confused.

"You are out if your mind!" Lucas continues aggressively, looking between the dumbfounded kids on the bed and Mike who still tries to explain.

"They know about Will!" Mike defends, looking at Lucas and Dustin.

"What do you mean they know about Will?" Dustin asks, taking his eyes away from nine and eleven to look at mike.

Mike quickly looks at the table beside Dustin and grabs the picture nine pointed at, "Nine pointed at him, at his picture. They both knew he was missing," Mike says, looking behind him at eleven and nine then back at Dustin and Lucas. "I could tell."

Dustin and lucas look at the picture then at nine and eleven who look back at them with a straight face, "Nine? Who's nine?"

"You could tell?" Lucas repeats what mike says, ignoring Dustin's question.

"Just think about it!," Mike says putting down the picture, "Do you really think it was a coincidence that we found them on Mirkwood," All three boys look at eleven and nine.

"The same place will disappeared?" Mike says in all seriousness, taking his eyes off of eleven and nine to look back at Lucas and Dustin.

"That is kind of weird." Dustin admits,
looking at Lucas who rolls his eyes.

"And they said bad people are after them." Mike says lowering his voice a bit, looking between the boys infront of him and the two on the bed.

"I think these bad people are the same ones that took Will." Mike says in all seriousness with a worried look on his face.

"I think they know what happened to him." Mike adds on quietly.

"Then why don't they tell us?" Lucas says roughly, rolling his eyes at Mike.

The three boys turn their heads to nine and eleven on the bed, who are looking back at them in confusion.

Lucas stares at them for a moment before sprinting forward, getting close to nine and eleven, "Do you know where he is?" Lucas asks sternly, before jumping forward and grabbing nine's shoulders,

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE WILL IS!" Lucas shouts in nines face, shaking him aggressively, who's glaring at him.

"Stop it, you're scaring him!" Mike says putting his hands up at Lucas, looking at nine worriedly.

"He should be scared! They both should!" Lucas says rolling his eyes and taking his hands off of nine.

Lucas looks back at nine and eleven one more time, "if you know where he is, tell us." Lucas demands sternly, looking at nine who ignores him and looks down at the dinosaur in his hands ashamed.

Lucas rolls his eyes and sighs before looking back at Mike, "this is nuts! We have to take them to your mom!" Lucas angrily says.

Mike's eyes widened, "No! Nine said telling any adult would put us in danger." Mike says seriously.

Dustins eyes widened, making eye contact with nine who looks up from roary, "What kind of danger?"

"His name is nine?" Lucas asks in disbelief, looking at Mike like he was crazy.

"Yes his name is nine, and her name is eleven, el for short." Mike says explaining to Lucas who looks at nine and eleven and shakes his head, annoyed.

"Mike. What kind of danger?!" Dustin shouts, rather roughly.