Chapter 1

Hey creampuffs! Did you miss me!?

If you haven't already done so, READ THE A/N before this chapter! This story is going to be a  bit different from my other stories and the A/N explains that. I don't want to repeat myself entirely.

If you haven't read the A/N and don't feel like reading it...

FULL DISCLOSURE...

This is an alternative-ending for "My Roommate" and it will start halfway through chapter 52 in "My Roommate" with Evan and Ashley's first night back together after Ashley left Eli at the altar.

Anyway...that's all I'm gonna say, so without further ado...

Les do this.

~~~

Evan's POV—

To say that today's events have been a literal miracle would be an understatement. Because not only did Ashley leave Elijah at the altar, she came back to me.

And now here we are.

Finally back together. And this time, I'm determined to never let her go again. I already made that mistake one too many times already.

"Whoa. What's gotten into you?" I ask Ashley as I manage to pull away from her still insanely soft lips, trying to catch my breath.

The second we walked into the bedroom of the small place I'm renting for the time being, and the second the door closed behind me, Ashley pushed me up against the wall.

"I need you," she says, just as breathless as I am. I can only smile as I slip my fingertips underneath her shirt to touch her bare skin, feeling the heat on her skin rising a bit. She smiles at the touch before she closes the gap between us again—pushing me up against the wall once more.

Ashley and I lose ourselves in each other. The heat, desire, and pleasure gradually rising and rising with each passing touch and kiss.

Ashley whimpers and moans ring in my ears as I kiss her just about everywhere. All along her neck, leaving my mark on her. All along her body as I move my way down to the spot in between her legs once our clothes are off.

Lovely sounds come from her—being the sweetest song I've ever heard—as I taste her for the first time in years while I longingly look at the tattoo she still has with our initials laced into an infinity symbol.

Her fingers lace through my shaggy hair as she comes undone—cumming and trembling against my tongue and fingers. Crying out my name as I give her as much pleasure as possible.

"I need you," she says, sounding so desperate as I stand back up and lift her up into my arms.

And when she's on the bed, I quickly remove my boxers—setting my dick free from the tightness of my underwear. And within seconds, I join Ashley in bed.

She spreads her legs for me as I make my way to her and settle in between them. My body trembles for probably the millionth time so far as she reaches for my shaft and touches me.

"I need you..." she whimpers as she lets go of me. And wanting that as well, I line myself up with her and rub my tip against her lips. We both groan at the action, and at the touch.

"Evan...please..." she begs this time.

And slowly, I enter her.

With nothing but our raw, intense emotions, and my lips now back on her neck, I slowly start moving my hips—thrusting into her. Hitting her deep with each thrust I give her.