Chapter 7

~~~

Evan's POV—

"I can help clean up," Ashley suggests before she climbs off of me and the recliner chair, heading for the kitchen with Shawn and Drew. I let out another yawn, not being able to hold it back.

I guess all of today's excitement is finally catching up with me. But it was fun. I can't remember the last time I was able to just let loose and have fun with my friends.

So coming to Grand Haven was definitely worth it.

I try to stay awake and wait for Ashley to finish cleaning up. I would have gotten up to help, but my body's too comfortable in this recliner chair. The kind of comfortable where you don't want to move even a single inch.

Knowing that if you do, you'll instantly become uncomfortable and regret having moved.

I get to the point where I almost fall asleep, jolting awake to prevent succumbing to sleep's influence. "Yeah...Imma head to bed," I eventually say as I slowly get off of the recliner chair. My body instantly argues with me from having disrupted its comfort.

"Night," I hear Landon say as I stumble and make my way to the bedroom, my head feeling a little light headed and buzzed because we had each had a few drinks while we were watching the movie.

Well, everyone besides Ashley. She just didn't feel like drinking.

"At least I won't have a problem falling asleep," I mumble to myself as I walk into the room, turning on the lights. Hissing at the brightness before I slowly make my way onto the bed. Sitting on the edge, my back facing the bedroom door.

For a moment, I just sit still. Trying to shake off the buzz and clear my head so that I can get ready for bed without risking falling on my ass.

I flinch as a pair of arms suddenly drape over my shoulders though, the person leaning into me from behind. "Done cleaning up?" I ask, assuming it's Ashley as I rub my eyes. Still feeling a bit disoriented.

Maybe I had a bit too much to drink.

"Mhm," is all Ashley says as she settles on the bed behind me, her hands moving down. Going over my shoulders and then further down, stopping at my waist.

Next thing I know, she's pressing her lips against my shoulder—being bare because I'm wearing a tank top. Slowly, her lips move up to the corner of my neck, making me subconsciously tilt my head to the side.

Letting her have more access.

One of her hands moves down the top of my thigh while her other hand reaches up and touches my chest.

I can only huff out a laugh.

"Not saying I don't like this...but I don't think I'm up for this tonight. I'm tired and I'm not sure if I can even get it up," I tell her, referring to my dick for the last bit.

"Mhm," is all Ashley says in response.

She doesn't stop though.

Instead, her hand moves further down—making me flinch and let out a groan as she palms my dick. And maybe it was just my imagination—or disorientation...but it felt like she flinched when she touched me.

But a second later, she reaffirms her touch. Trying to wrap her fingers around my dick through the loose fabric of my sweatpants.

This time, I nudge her hand away. "Seriously, Ash. What's gotten into you," I say as I turn my head to face her. But my stomach drops as I notice it's not Ashley.

Instantly, I move away from her. "What the hell are you doing?" I shout as I get up from the bed to put distance between myself and Aisha.

"I was trying to get to know you better," Aisha says with a huff of frustration as she gets up from the bed, walking towards me. "And it's like what you said. It's not like you didn't like it."