|Agree and Agreed|

I agreed to not agreed

"Everything is Normal , BP, pulse,weight, Sugar level" Namjoon said while wrote on the paper beside Grandpa and GrandMa both here on the Grandpa's Room.

It was regular checkup for Grandpa, As Namjoon visit him often. Today he is here to check it. "Joonie did you heard anything from Jimin?"

"No, Granny. why?" Namjoon said while closed the note and put on the table.

"Joonie, we just decided something for him. I don't know how he feel about that" Grandpa said as he lean on the bed,comfortably.

"What decided for him?"

"Marriage" Grandpa said as give knowing look to Namjoon,

"Marriage? Isn't too early for him?" Namjoon gulped and break the eye contact with him,
"Let me talk to him.." He mumbled and packed his belonging, as he heeled up to leave the room, he opened the door to popped on someone, who entering the room while hold the cafe.

"Sorry" Namjoon mumbled and stunned, "You better watch out" he received a savage reply from that person.

Namjoon stopped and turned to him,  from his toe to his eyes and his whole world stopped, "What? Can't resist My handsome face?"

"What?" Namjoon invited himself to earth, "Never Mind" that person said and turned back,

"Hey wait, Who are you?"

"I'm chef"

"Oh, Cooking Maid?" Namjoon teased him as that person looked him from top to bottom, when he noticed the White coat, "Oh well.. Helo to you Mr.Ticket counter"

"What ?  Ticket counter?"

"Yes, You're the one who works in hell, giving Tickets to people enter on it"

"Hey! People are comparing us to God"

"Oh Yeah! If they appointment me as their chef I'll never allow them to meet you and Now excuse me I need to feed the old people inside.. you can leave if You want..  or give the ticket to bad people who look down on others..Just like you did"

He walked away from Namjoon and entered into the Room while hold the plate.

Namjoon gasped and looked around the house, "What a roller coaster" he said and throws his coat on his shoulder harshly.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Stop laughing" Jungkook said while exhaled the smoke, and giving death glared at Hoseok who laughing out loud. Beside, Taehyung who sipped his Tea calmy, as he rolled his eyes at them.

"So, You are telling us that you gonna marry someone?"

"Am I talking in gibberish?" Jungkook snapped at Hoseok. "Okie okie, No angry... let me start it.. you gonna marry someone who is not your type also a stranger..."

"..also it's fucking arrange marriage.." Jungkook added,

"..also it's decided on heaven.." Taehyung said and both boys looked at him "What?" Taehyung shrugged at them.

"I'm not gonna approve this...."

"You have to...or You will lose everything and Uncle Jeon planned some other worst way for you. If you ask me, I'm gonna say best solution is Just do it" Taehyung said as he finished his Tea. Hoseok shaked his head while bit his lips

"This is fucking insane" Jungkook hold his head "I can't marry someone... give me ideas to stop the marrige"

"Only one idea that is you gonna marry that one person according to uncle Jeon plans, and live happily ever after.. " Taehyung fakely throws flower everywhere "Please let me be your flower boy Kookie. ." He cutely said and looked above dreamingly..

"What is wrong with him?" Hosoek mumbled to himself

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Breathe in, breathe out...

Jimin mumbled to himself and clicked his door to exit the Room. Just say it Jimin said to himslef and entered the living room where his father and Grandparents were talked about something he didn't want to hear.

Jimin slowly stand infront of them as he gain everyone attention, "Sweetie...What happened?"his granny asked him. Jimin was nervous to the hell, his thoughts sometimes scaring him also its made him believe in go with the flow..

He blinked to shake his thoughts away,

let's just say it.

"Dad" he called and his father nodded to him, "Granpa...Granny" he called and looked at them.

"I agree to this Marriage "

Everyone's face brighten like a Sun, "Jiminie... sweetieee -"

"Granny please.." Jimin stopped his granny who about to hug him, "I just said I'm agree for your decision.. and that's it." He said and walked few steps away..

While he paused and turned to them "I'm not happy about this..." he slowly let out and looked at everyone then he walked out.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

"You both stop it" Jungkook frustrated shouted to Hoseok and Taehyung who kissing at eachother, it was all started as Hoseok told to give ideas to Jungkook of how to stop this fucking arrange marriage (in Jk's lang) and soon, Taehyung started to argue of Not gonna happen this shit. They both argued, in the heat of fight Hoseok forcefully hold Taehyung's waist and kissed him to hell, then later Taehyung made himself Jump on him..kissed him back forcefully.

It was all happened while Jungkook standing infront of him as he waited for any idea to stop his Marriage.

"You both fucking out" Jungkook pointed to door, "Fuck wherever you want" he shouted and turned back.

They both stopped as Taehyung corrected his shirt button which is opened at Top, while Hoseok half heartedly withdraws his hold on Taehyung's waist.

"I'm gonna say yes to this Marriage"

"What?" They both asked to him,

"Yes! To. This. Marriage." He said and turned to them and smirked.