|Friends and homie|

I did things to you only
lovers would do in the dark

After 2 days-

Unknown
I just went to my father's office to say that I'm not gonna marry anyone and you know what happened?

It's Jimin🥸
First tell me you're Jungkook and it's my number then tell the news I was shocked as someone know our plans or something.

Jungfreak🫤
Hello it's me and I don't have time so let me tell the hot news first. 😤

It's Jimin🥸
You're not helping me out.

It's Jimin 🥸
What's the tea ?

Jungfreak🫤
They gonna do engagement thing before marriage night.

It's Jimin 🥸
What? 😨

Jungfreak🫤
We gonna exchange ring..damn I'm getting sick.

It's Jimin 🥸
Whatttttttt?

Jungfreak🫤
😒

It's Jimin 🥸
No..I mean I'm in shock..so..okie what we gonna do ?

Jungfreak🫤
No matter what, we should stop them.

It's Jimin 🥸
I have an idea..

Jungfreak🫤
What is that ?

It's Jimin 🥸
You said you know girls right? So, why don't you bring someone to your parents and say that you gonna love her..maybe they'll think about it.

Jungfreak🫤
That was good idea. But what if they reject or convince me ?

It's Jimin 🥸
Good one.

Jungfreak🫤
Excuse me?

It's Jimin 🥸
The girl you bring is should be your families favourite..so that they could say No to you..maybe they atleast think about that girl's life..right?

Jungfreak🫤
Brooooo..Shoot 🤟🏻
You're genius..
Well work on this..

It's Jimin 🥸
Yup
Hit me when you done!
🫡

Jungfreak🫤
See ya bud !
🥸

__________________________

"Who I love ?"

Jungkook thought to himself and took the pen as he wrote the name of the people he slept with.."hmm...no she is not..and she? Ah no way.." he cross the name when he felt they're not suitable for this drama. For solid 10 mins he crossed everyone's name.."Why I don't love anyone?"

He throw his note on the table and closed his eyes as he leaned his head on the head pad. "All are whores" he mumbled. He is in the office and do nothing but find a girl to stop the marriage.