Part 7 - Going Home

*Yibo's House*

"Ge, what do you want for dinner?", Zhan.

"Whatever you cook is fine. I eat everything, but don't make it spicy", Yibo.

"Then, I just make a simple dish, okay?", Zhan.

"Sure", Yibo.

Xiao Zhan start to cook while Yibo playing game on television. Zhan cooks chicken soup with herbs, stir fried beef with vegetables and pouch egg. After finishing his game, Yibo look at Zhan who is cooking passionately at the kitchen with a soft look.

"God, thanks for giving him to me. I promise to treasure him forever", Yibo's thought.

After a few seconds, his brain works again. "He is a multi talented person with great personality. It would be good if I could experience this forever... BUT, he is not fully mine. I still need to work hard to tackle his heart. I'll win your heart soon, my love", Yibo.

Yibo then come back to reality.

"Do you need any help, baby?", Yibo asked as soon as he step in into the kitchen.

Zhan look at him and shake his head, "no, it's okay. You can continue playing your game".

"My baby is the greatest, but I really want to help you", Yibo said it pinching Zhan's cheek softly then rub it to lesser the pain.

"How about you set up the table?", Zhan.

"Okay... How?", Yibo.

"Sigh- Put our plate, cutleries, glass and cup on both side. Put a jar of cold water too. I'll make the hot green tea later", Zhan.

"Alright, I got it", Yibo move to find the stuffs that Zhan mentioned just now.

*After Dinner*

Zhan and Yibo are standing at the living room, Zhan is ready to leave. He just need to pack his clothes.

"Do you need to go this fast?", Yibo.

"Yes, I need to going now. I need to record my weekly video too", Zhan.

"You can do that here. I have spare rooms and gaming room if you want to use it", Yibo.

"No, thanks. I was actually need to be in the dorm, can't sleep outside except for long holiday when we're back to our home", Zhan.

"Well, I knew how it feels. When will you be allow to live alone?", Yibo.

"After 2 years", Zhan.

"That's actually quite fast. When the time come, you can come and live with me here", Yibo.

"What- what are you talking about?", Zhan.

"Baby, I'm serious. I want a serious relationship with you. I want you to be by my side forever", Yibo.

"How can you be so sure about it? We only knew each other for around 2 months", Zhan.

"I'm a serious person to begin with. I would never date anyone easily, not to mention same sex as me. You need to trust me honey", Yibo.

"Hmm, if you said so", Zhan blush a little.

Yibo found it cute and come closer to Zhan. He hug Zhan with one hand and the other hand brush Zhan's cheek.

"Baby, can I kiss you", Yibo.

Before Zhan could say no, Yibo already kiss him on the lips. Zhan was too shocked to say anything. Yibo stop after he kissed and licked Zhan's lips. He look at Xiao Zhan with his thumb wiping Zhan's lower lip.

"Baby, come down and open your mouth a little. I promise to be gentle", Yibo.

Zhan don't even know what is happening but he did what Yibo ask him to do. He didn't respond to the kiss at first, but after sometime he start to kiss Yibo back. Yibo was shocked yet excited at the same time. He kissed him passionately after that.

"What's wrong with me. Why is this kiss feels so good? Is it because he is a good kisser?", Zhan monologues.

Yibo part their mouths for awhile. They both pant after that, but Zhan pants harder. Yibo smiles at Zhan and kiss both of Zhan's cheeks while saying, "I like you, I love you".

After Zhan's breath is almost stable, Yibo kiss him back harder. Zhan feels so good and moans. It makes Yibo's didi so energetic and stand up. He keep kissing Zhan until Zhan feels weak and grabs Yibo's back shirt.

"Feels good, baby?", Yibo.

"Mnn", Zhan is too tired to answer.

"I'm glad that it's good. Your face is so seductive", Yibo said it slowly and kiss Zhan's neck.

Zhan let out a moan and he feels embarrassed. "No, Yibo stop. Don't- ahh- it's embarrassing mnn-", Zhan try to push Yibo but he can't. Then his legs are given up standing, so Zhan hugs Yibo by his neck.

Yibo stop kissing him and lifts him up in a princess style. He carry Zhan to a long sofa and sit there with Zhan on his lap. Yibo kiss Zhan's forehead gently.

"Baby, can we do more today?", Yibo.

"Mnn- no, we can't. I- erm- it's, it's a bit, erm I, I", Zhan.

"You what? Can we continue?", Yibo is excited.

"No, I'm- I'm scared. Don't want, bo ge, no", Zhan whines and his eyes are watery.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't cry, I'll not force you", Yibo smile at him and hugs him.

"I'll never hurt you, baby. It's fine", Yibo stop for awhile and continue his words. "Baby, can you handle your didi (little brother down there) by yourself. Want my help?", Yibo said and touch Zhan's didi.

"Ergh- mnn- no", Zhan.

Yibo give him a kiss, "baby, don't be scared. I'll just use my hand". Zhan nodded and leans on him. Yibo leave him in the bathroom after he cums to clean himself. Well, Yibo lefts to take care of his didi.

"Baby, I'm sorry. You can wash yourself right? I afraid that I can't control myself later", Yibo said it before he leave Zhan.

"Yes, I can", Zhan.

After Yibo leave the bathroom, Zhan take his time before he take a shower.

"What was happening just now... Is it real? It feels so good", Zhan's monologues 1.

"If I agreed, will he put his (didi) in mine (my ass)? Will it fit? His didi looks big just now", Zhan's monologues 2.

"What the hell are you thinking, Zhan. Stop saying nonsense and take a shower", Zhan's monologues 3.

After he take a bath, he lays on his bed and text Lili. He told her that he will be back on tomorrow morning, he is too tired to travel back to the dorm tonight.

At midnight, Yibo went to Zhan's room. He just want to see him.

"What if he already went back? Nah, it's okay. I'll just take a quick look anyway", Yibo.

After he opened the door, he can see Zhan's sleeping face. He doesn't want to disturb Zhan especially after the evening accident. He promised to walk slowly in their relationship but he lost his sexual control. So, he decided to stop being near him for now. He closed the door and went to his room.