Part 26 - Talk Show

After hugging Zhan for awhile, Yibo feels weird, he was curious, why did Zhan didn't move for a long time. Well, Zhan is already asleep at that time and Yibo bring him back to their room and place him in bed carefully. After making sure that Fanxing was already in bed, Yibo bury himself in the bed with one of his hands place under Zhan's head. He take a picture of them in bed and post it with a caption, "always loving you". In that picture, Zhan was sleeping tightly in Yibo's hug while using Yibo's arm as his pillow.

*NEXT MORNING*

Both of them get many notifications from all kind of social medias. That post become to be the TOP trending topics over night.

"Zhan! What the hell is happening right now?! I told you to hid your relationship and you just suddenly drop a bomb. What's wrong with you?!", Lili.

"Huh? What? Jie, calm down and talk properly. I don't get it", Zhan is just wake up, he can't process it.

"Let me ask you, what did you do yesterday?", Lili.

"Yesterday? I was just living my life as usual", Zhan still didn't realize his wrong doing.

"Shit! What did you do at night?", Lili.

"Night? Oh~ you meant the live? I'm so sorry about that. It was unplanned", Zhan.

"It's easy for you to say, do you know that you've come out to society last night? How can I protect you now?", Lili.

"I know and I'm sorry", Zhan.

After that day, Fanxing doesn't go to school for a week and the couple doesn't make any post or statement either. Even their companies were stay silent.

It's really was a choas at first, but after a few months, the entertainment industry is back to the original phase. Surprisingly, both Yibo and Zhan gains more love and their jobs become stable again. Even though some of their works had been cancelled, there's a new jobs waiting for them in line.

One day, Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan and Zheng Fanxing are invited to a talk show about gay family. Since they're famous and one of the community, the producer thought that it would be great to ask them to be in that talk show for that week's topic.

"Alright, as you guys can see, I has so many handsome fellas with me today, will you introduce of yourself?", The host said it with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Wang Yibo", Yibo said with his straight face.

"Hello everyone, nice to be here. I'm Xiao Zhan", Zhan is more cheerful and smiling.

"Hello, my name is Zheng Fanxing", Fanxing is obviously nervous but he's still smiling.

"Waa~ you're so clever, Fanxing. How old are you?" Host try to be friendly.

"8 years old", Fanxing.

"Alright, since this week's topic is about LGBTQ+ community, we thought it's better to invite someone who is from the community itself. As you guys might already know, this two sweet couple had came out a few months ago. Yibo said they've been together for a long time, why don't we let them share some of their moments with us", The host talk to the viewers. Then he turn to face the guests.

"So, first of all, Yibo, Zhanzhan, everyone is curious about your dating time. When did it start? Can you tell us about it?", Host.

"Erm- during Unnamed Love's shooting", Zhan.

"Wow, that was a long time ago. How does it start? Who make the first move?", Host.

Zhan and Yibo look at each other. Then, Zhan look at Yibo with pitiful eyes and said "Ge~" cutely.

Yibo smile at Zhan then look at the camera with his usual stern face. "I did. I approach him first and keep messing around with him everytime I can", Yibo.

"That was a surprise. I never seen that coming. You know, with that personalities of yours", host.

"Me too. Never imagine that I'll love this gege so much. He is so cute that I mistaken him for someone around my age at first. Do you know that his behaviors and Lan Wuxian are similar? Since we're act as brothers in that series, I always called myself as gege with him and call him as baby. He does act like a baby sometimes, even up until now", Yibo said it non-stop. He finally stop after Zhan slap his arm.

"Wow, this is actually my first time to seeing you (Yibo) so lively and talk active. I'd a talk with him before but he's very quiet. He only says something if I asked him personally and the answer is so straight to the point. Fanxing, how do you address them?", Host.

"This is papa and this is daddy", Fanxing show at each of their dads as he said.

"Are you okay with them being together? I don't meant to be mean, I'm just asking", host.

"Yes, it's fine with me. They're both a good persons", Fanxing.

"Isn't it too much to ask about it to a child?", Yibo is angry right now. Zhan then pat his back and smile at him. He is calm down instantly.

"I'm sorry, I'm just following the script. When did you know about them?", Host.

"Since the first day. When I followed papa back home, daddy was not at home yet. But later, on that evening, daddy come back and papa introduce him as his fiancee", Fanxing.

"Fiancee? Sounds like you guys are really in a good relationship back then", host.

"Yup, in the past, present and future. I'll always loving them", Yibo is angry back.

Zhan hold Yibo's hand, smile and said sweetly, "Ge, don't be angry". Yibo look at Zhan and sigh, "fine".

"I kinda doubt that you're the top, Yibo. Looks like you're the baby here", host.

"You what?! I really don't like you", Yibo.

"Yibo, stop it now. You know that I don't like seeing you like this right?", Zhan.

"I knew it, baby. But he's too much. How can I be the bottom one? I'm too powerful for that", Yibo.

"You're not the bottom, daddy?", Fanxing asks suddenly.

"Fanxing! What are you saying?! Didn't you heard what I said just now?", Yibo.

"Well you're strong indeed. So you're the bottom one", Fanxing said with an innocent face.

All of the adults become clueless and speachless with the statement.

"Fanxing, can you tell us what do you mean by that?", Host.

"Well, I always see daddy at the bottom and papa on top of him", Fanxing.

"Hey! How can you said that so casually? When did I do that?", Zhan. Meanwhile, Yibo said, "Being the top and being on top is different, my son".

Host, "Wow, now is the real highlights. Spill the tea, little brother".

"Can I say it or not?", Fanxing is confuse with their different reactions.

"Tell us, Fanxing. What did you meant by your papa always on top? We're curious about it", Host.

"I always saw papa on daddy's lap when they're together. Sometimes, when they're eating alone, papa will sit on daddy's leg while daddy feed him. When papa come home after a few days, daddy always hugs him and carry him to their room after papa greeting me. There's one night when we're watching a movie, papa sleep while hugging daddy. After the movie finish, I went to the bathroom first and see daddy carrying him upstairs. Isn't daddy at the bottom all this time?", Fanxing.

Zhan is hiding behind Yibo and clung on one of his arm after some time due to his embarrassment. Yibo laugh, "Sweetie, you may see I'm at the bottom all this time but our position is actually the opposite".

"What? I don't get it", Fanxing.

"You're too young to know that", said Yibo and Zhan is already blush.

"But I wanna know about it", Fanxing.