Part 6 - Shopping

Zhan was about to leave the room when Yibo suddenly grab his wrist and asked him, "Are you not taking a bath yet?"

"Not yet", Zhan answer shyly.

"No wonder you're so smelly, baby", Yibo smirk at Zhan.

"What? Really?", Zhan quickly smell his t-shirt and body.

Yibo laugh freely looking at Zhan's reaction. It makes him want to tease Zhan more.

"You didn't take a shower since yesterday morning, right? It's normal to smell bad", Yibo.

"Stop talking, it's embarrassing", Zhan's face is already red and at the edge of crying.

"It's okay, baby. I still love the smelly you", Yibo.

"I told you to stop. Don't talk to me. Why are you keep on saying those embarrassing words? Do you like to tease me that much?", Zhan's voice is slower than before. His eyes are watery too. His tears finally down after he done talking as he want to cold down.

Yibo then pull him into his hug and sit on his lap. Yibo wipes Zhan's tears and says, "Baby, don't cry. I'm sorry, it's my fault. You're not smell that bad".

Yibo hug him until he calm down. Then Yibo put him down and told him to stay there. Yibo left the room and come back within 5 minutes with toiletries and new towel.

"You can use my spare one. Just leave them there after using it. Maybe you need it later, who knows", Yibo said it while searching for a clothes for Zhan.

"Thanks... What are you looking up for?", Zhan.

"Your clothes. Wait... Here, this is my current clothes and this is my old clothes. You can use either one of it later", Yibo give two pair of clothes with a clean underwear to Zhan.

After Zhan leave to his room, Yibo take a bath in his private bathroom. Half an hour later, Yibo came into Zhan's room and see a sleeping Zhan. When he decide to leave the room, he unintentionally see his underwear on a chair beside Zhan's dirty close. So, he decided to wake him up and ask him.

"Baby, zhanzhan, wake up", Yibo.

"Erm- 5 mins", Zhan.

"I know you're cute, but you need to wake up now, honey", Yibo.

"Erm- what?", Zhan open his eyes slowly and shock seeing Yibo's face.

"Don't be too shock, I don't do anything to you. Don't be scared", Yibo.

"Oh, okay. Why are you here", Zhan.

"I wanna bring you to a supermarket. It's almost noon", Yibo.

"Oh, yeah. We need to go shopping for the groceries. Okay, I am getting ready now. Wait for a minute", Zhan.

"Before I forget, I need to ask this. But don't feels offended, okay?", Yibo.

"Huh? Why? What is it?", Zhan.

"Are you wearing an underwear right now?", Yibo ask carefully.

"Of course, what a weird question to ask", Zhan.

"I'm just asking because I see my underwear on the chair. So, I just-", Yibo.

"Oh, the one that you give earlier? It's too big for me. So I use mine", Zhan.

"For 2 days? Isn't it uncomfortable?", Yibo.

"What choice do I have?", Zhan.

"Okay, okay, we'll buy some later", Yibo.

"What? No, it's okay", Zhan.

"No. Baby, listen to me. It's on me", Yibo.

"Do we really need to buy one? I only stay until evening", Zhan.