Chapter 1: Calm Before The Storm

(Intro)

________________________________________________________________________________

Namek was gone, destroyed. Chunks of the planet began to float around where this once peaceful planet stood. Amongst the rubble of the dead planet, was a mutilated body floating endlessly. The lower half was missing, along with the left arm. The body floating amongst the rubble, was Frieza. The right half of his head was missing, revealing blood and gore. Frieza's body twitched; still clinging to life.

"I-I... F-Frieza... Humiliated... By an ape," Frieza groaned.

Meanwhile, a ship similar to Frieza's flagship was searching for something in rubble of Planet Namek. Many different species of alien's, all wearing battle armer worked on small navigation computers, while one lone figure sat upon a large throne looking out a window. The figure was taller that the rest, with two large horns protruding from his head. He too wore battle armor, but this armor had a cape hooked onto it. The man was eerily similar to Frieza in his second form. This man was King Cold, Frieza's father.

A soldier walked up to Cold's throne hesitantly

"Y-Your majesty," The nervous soldier stuttered. "It seems Planet Namek has been completely destroyed. No one could have survived, not even your-"

Before he could finish, King Cold gave the soldier a terrifying glare, Causing the soldier to look down, but stand to attention. Cold then stood up from his throne and looked out the window in front of him.

"My Frieza, met his doom?" King Cold growled. "My clan is feared throughout the damn Universe! What fool dares challenge the God kings and our supremacy...!" King cold then walked closer to the window, clenching his fist. "I swear, I will afford them the honor of dying to King Cold himself!"

Immediately, the window shattered from the power emanating from King Cold. The soldier that had previously spoken to King Cold found himself being dragged out from the ship and being sucked out into space. The other soldiers quickly grabbed onto anything they could to prevent themselves from being dragged out as well.

"Your majesty, look," One soldier exclaimed while looking at the navigational computer.

Cold turned and saw what the soldier was looking at. The computer showed what looked to be Frieza, yet his body was mutilated horribly. Cold walked up to the computer.

"Bring him abord immediately," Cold demanded. "Or I'll send the lot of you cretons to join him!" Cold threatened.

After bringing Frieza abord, they rushed him to the med bay. There, the doctors began to apply cybernetics to the mutilated emperor. Above them, looking out a window of the operating room stood King Cold, watching the doctors working diligently, attempting to rebuild his son. After the last cybernetic piece was placed upon him, Frieza opened his eyes.