Chapter 6: Behold, Vegeta's Big Bang Attack!

LAST TIME, ON DRAGON BALL R!

Oren and the other's traveled to Mistral in order to stop the Androids from destroying the future. As the Android's made their presence known, Oren was shocked that one of them was none other than, Doctor Gero. The newly made Android revealed that both he and Ironwood had survived their encounter with Oren during Winters Coup, and have been building an Android army in order to kill Oren, The Red Ribbon Army. Deciding not to endanger the people of Mistral, Oren decided to take their fight somewhere else; the base of mount Glenn. After arriving, Gero revealed that he used micro sized drones to spy on Oren and his friends, from the fight between King Piccolo, to his duel with Vegeta. But Dr. Gero wasn't prepared for a Super Saiyan. Sending one of his minions, #19 to fight Oren, the young Saiyan proved to be more than a match to the pale Android. However, Oren's heart disease began to effect his fight against #19. Just as it seemed that Oren's life was in danger, both Vegeta and Fasha stepped in and saved him. Deciding to face #19 himself, Vegeta unleashed his power and revealed that he too is a super Saiyan! Will Vegeta be able to defeat Android #19?
_________________________________________________________________________________

Behold, Vegeta's Big Bang Attack!  
_________________________________________________________________________________

The proud Saiyan king stood before the two Androids, a prideful smile etched upon his face. Ruby and the others, aside from Fasha, were flabbergasted at the sight.

"I-I can't believe it," Ruby gasped. "Vegeta's a Super Saiyan...!"

"V-Vegeta! How is that even remotely possible!?" Jaune exclaimed. "I thought this was supposed to be a level a Saiyan could only reach if they were pure of heart, like Oren!"

Vegeta smirked as he heard Jaune as he walked towards his opponent; his golden hair and tail flowing brilliantly in the wind.

"Oh, believe me. My heart is exceptionally pure," Vegeta smirked. "Pure, evil to the core...!" Vegeta gloated. "You cannot begin to understand the pure humiliation, of being forced to play second fiddle to my failure of a brother. No matter how many times I've trained, no matter how hard I pushed myself, I was still beneath him...!"

Vegeta clenched his fists at the mention of his brothers power, how someone like Oren could get stronger than him infuriated Vegeta like no other. Soon, his scowl turned into a smirk.

"Until finally, it happened," Vegeta said. "I let out my rage, my jealousy... My hatred. Until finally; I, King Vegeta the Fourth ascended."

Gero snorted before glancing before the Saiyaness before him.

"Hmph, a momentary oversight," Gero dismissively remarked, glancing at his Android companion. "#19. I give you full permission to destroy Vegeta, while I deal with the others. Our data models showed that Oren was clearly the strongest of these two. Whatever this "Super Saiyan" Ability is, it is no match for OUR superiority."

The fat pale android grinned, before falling into his battle stance. Gero glared at Fasha, and the young hunters behind her. The Saiyaness glared back at the elderly android before her with an equal amount of hate.

"I'll say this once, you bastard," Fasha growled. "Let's keep this fight between you and me; leave them out of it."

Gero, for once, smirked before crossing his arms.