Chapter 7: Piccolo's All Out Assault! Awaken Android's #17 And #18!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Vegeta had finally broken through his power barrier, and had finally achieved Super Saiyan! Drunk on his new power, he immediately challenged #19 to battle. Meanwhile, Fasha unleashed her fury towards Gero, and revealed that she too is now a Super Saiyan! Vegeta took great pleasure in defeating #19, mocking him all the while. Until he unleashed his new ability, the Big Bang Attack! Causing #19 to be reduced to rubble. Seeing that he was outnumbered, Gero made a run for it as the others were distracted. The young hunters took off in pursuit of the elderly android; however, unbeknownst to the others was that Klaus had returned from the future, and made a disturbing realization. These aren't the androids he fought in the future! Will the young hunters catch up to Gero before he escapes?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Piccolo's All Out Assault! Awaken Androids #17 and #18!
__________________________________________________________________________

Gero flew further into mount Glenn, in hopes of avoiding the hunters after him, his synthetic lungs breathing harder as he did so. The surprise that both Vegeta and Fasha could transform into Super Saiyan caused the elderly android to panic as he tried to find sanctuary amongst the mountainside. Gero managed to find a hiding place behind a large rock, but as he did so, he saw Vegeta scanning the mountainside in anger.

"Grr! Damn it all!" Vegeta roared. "I swear, I'll rip that bastard into scrap metal for having wasted my Goddamn time!"

Soon, Gero heard a new voice.

"Hey, Vegeta! Wait up!"

Turning around, Vegeta snorted at the sight of Ruby and the others flying towards him.

"Tch! And what do you want?" Vegeta grumbled. "The android's mine!"

Piccolo crossed is arms and growled at Vegeta's attitude directed at Ruby.

"Listen Vegeta," Piccolo said. "We need to stick together in this. We can't sense his Ki, and we can't risk him draining us of our energy. We need to split up, and find him the old fashioned way."

As much as Vegeta didn't want to admit it, Piccolo had a good idea. If all of them were to split up and and look for Gero, there was a good chance on finding him; and a better chance for Vegeta to destroy Gero for his cowardly escape.

"Tch, fine," Vegeta grumbled.

"Wait," Fasha spoke up. "If anyone finds Gero, call out for help. If all of us team up against him, there'll be nowhere left for him to hide."

Everyone agreed with Fasha's idea and split up. From below them, sweat began to pour down Gero's face as he watched the hunters split up: 'Damn those persistent hunters! I'll need to move with stealth back to my lab.'

However, running this far from the others drained his energy completely, he would have to steal someone else's energy to recuperate from his loss. Nearly twenty minutes passed, and no one has been able to locate Gero. Piccolo had nearly flew all across Mount Glenn, and found no trace of the android.

"Damn," Piccolo mumbled. "This android is a lot craftier then we made him out to be. Still, there hasn't been word from Ruby or the others. I should check up on them, just to be safe."