Chapter 11: Oren's miraculous revival!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Two strangers had found our heroes' hiding place within the Cotta-Arc household. Going out to confront them, Cardin found out that these two strangers were tribesmen of the infamous Branwen tribe; worse yet, they were androids. Not wanting to risk the others getting into danger, Cardin decided to fight them alone. Bringing them out to a secluded area away from the city to reduce the number of casualties, and as a way to let the others escape. Demonstrating the power of the Kaio-Ken, it seemed as though Cardin had the upper hand, until one of the Androids, Vernal revealed that their energy and stamina don't reduce over time. Now seeing that he was running out of energy, Cardin's fight became even more dire than before. Suddenly, both Fasha and Yang had arrived to save him! Before anything else could be said, a mysterious masked woman appeared before them. Attempting to kill them by surprise, the woman attacked them whilst they were unprepared. Thankfully, Ruby knocked the woman back before hurting her friends. As her mask broke off, Yang saw a face that she'd only seen in pictures of her old home, it was her mother, Raven Branwen. Not wanting to bother with the others, Raven took Vernal and vanished. Will our heroes be able to combat this new threat?
_________________________________________________________________________________

OREN'S MIRACULOUS REVIVAL!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Why? Why did all her roads lead back here, of all places. Through the raided towns, blood-soaked soil, she always found herself drawn to this solitary place in Patch. It was the location of the memorial of a friend. Raven stood before a tombstone depicting a beautifully engraved rose. Her cold, bloodthirsty eyes wandered lower beneath the rose engraving to the epitaph beneath it.

Thus kindly, I scatter

This was the final resting place of Summer Rose; former friend and member of team STRQ. Yet Raven knew better. She knew that Summer's body was decaying beneath her in the soil. Truth be told, nobody knows the location of Summer, since she was declared mission in actin years ago.

"Funny," Raven chuckled. "This was the last place I met you... before your departure."

(Flashback)

This was it, Summer thought. She had finished reading a bedtime story to her two daughters, Yang and Ruby. Whilst looking at her youngest daughter, she fingered a small note she had written in her pocket.

"G-Goodbye, girls. I love you."

Without another word, she left their room. Her husband, Tai was already asleep in their bedroom, Summer watched him snore softly, a small smile etched on her face. Yet slowly, her smile faltered.

"Oh Brothers," Summer mumbled. "What have I gotten into."

Without waking anyone up, she made her way out of their cabin. About ten minutes of walking through the forest, she felt a presence behind her. Turning around, she saw a face that she thought she would never see again.

"Raven?"

"So, you're finally leaving to do Ozpin's dirty work?"

Summer's face scrunched up in anger: "Like you'd know anything about leaving. Abandoning your own family, your little girl!"