Epilogue

Off the outskirts of a semi-large city called, Ginger town, there laid a large, lush forest. This city was rather new in the Kingdom of Vale, with many families moving in. It was said that the defenses of the city could keep the Grimm away by a thirty-mile radius. Unbeknownst to the inhabitants of Ginger town, was that the surrounding forest provided excellent cover.

Emerging from a cocoon, was a tall green insectoid creature. With two pronged horns emerging from its head to its black ebony wings. Moving its hands, the creature stretched out his body, as the sounds of satisfying pops could be heard. It's tail gently swaying.

"Hmm, ten years seemed like too long of a wait," The creature said, its voice sounding high-pitched and cracked. "I long for a delicious meal."

Suddenly, it heard the sound of the city nearby. Walking to the edge of the hill, it looked down at the city of Ginger town. Its stomach growled as his sickly tongue licked his beak.

"Oh, well like at this," The creature smiled. "A feast served on a silver platter. Once I've absorbed the Humans of the city, I'll find both #17 and #18."

Suddenly the two wings began to flap quickly, slowly raising the creature into the air with a quick humming noise. Upon taking flight, he took off towards the city.

"Nothing will stop me from fulfilling my design. I will be PERFECT!"

 I will be PERFECT!"