SPEED!TRYCHASER 2000!MIRACLE!THE LIVING ART MUSEUM!

Previous on, kamen rider kuuga and futari wa Precure, the sakura students are given the details for next month social studies field trip. The next day, pisard was disguised as he become student teacher, is called up as kazaman ryuuichi. He going after prism stones where nagisa and honoka was live in the school. And now,precure and kuuga was going save yoshimi from zakeena and pisard until they quickly defeat them so easy. At that moment, kuuga and mebio was fight near at the station before the policemen was appeared as they shoot kuuga and mebio while they take cover on the wall, but mebio was get shoot eyes by police and she doesn't have choice to leave the place as same kuuga. When kuuga close get shoot by them.

At the nagano pd task force center,Ichijo receive word thag unidentified lifeform #4 was shot to death, according to a friend.

Ichijo:#4 was shot to death?

Policeman:yes, someone i know was at the scene and that's what they said.

Ichijo was shocked that noaki get shot by police as he doesn't know how to sawatari.

Policemen:ichijo-san?

Ebisawa:hey wait

They heard from ebisawa and turn back to him as he sitting down chair and tell them about news.

Ebisawa:this email i received states that they both got away.

Ebisawa say that the email he got from an officer in tokyo said they both escaped, which is news that the officer remarks that Ichijo seems very happy to hear about it when he go front of ebisawa.

Ichijo:really?

Ebisawa:why are you smiling?

Ichijo:it's nothing.

Ebisawa:my contact's in tokyo. With everything going on, the information's probably mixed up.

Before chief was appeared and give an official report,

Sadao:listen everyone, i have the official word on the incidents. After being surrounding by eight patrol cars, unidentified form #5 and #4 were both under fire, but then escaped. The right eye of #5 was wounded before it escaped. It moved at considerable speed. Pursuit in the cars was judged as too difficult... And so, use of the new trychaser 2000a has been authorities.

Ebisawa go front of the chief.

Ebisawa:there's no reason to believe it come back to nagano, though.

Sadao:yes. Incident involved the unidentified life form will be made public as of today.

Policeman:finally?

Police men was surprised chief said that the unidentified lifeform incident were recently released to the public.chief turn back to Ichijo and go front of him.

Sadao:ichijo-kun.

Ichijo:yes sir.

Sadao:you're going to tokyo two days.

Ichijo:to tokyo?

Sadao:yes.headquarters is holding a meeting between the prefecture on this situation. Someone need to represent us there.

Ichijo:i get prepared immediately!

Ichijo going prepared tomorrow remove to tokyo as he going leave the meeting room. While Policemen going follow Ichijo about his injured.

Policemen:Ichijo-san, are you okay?

Ichijo:what?

Poilcemen:the doctor said you had three fractured ribs!

Ichijo:he's exaggeration, I'm fine.

Policemen:that's one of you bad habits!completed ignoring your own well being and running off!