THE IMPULSE!IT TAKES GUTS!RYOUTA GREAT ERRAND STRATEGY

At the saki apartment, nagisa was on the bathroom while she brushed teeth on her teeth and remembered about that festival.

Nagisa(though):the school festival "romeo and juliet"just sucked. It's tough to play the leading role and memorize all the lines, you know? And on top of that, party crashed from the dark zone came.

Nagisa remembered about that juna crashed the dark zone party as kuuga and Precure tried to fight back. Nagisa put cup on the sink came out water while she drink to washing her mouth and spit on the sink.

Nagisa:we have to save the Guardian before they discover that the prism stones power is inside pollun!

Nagisa leave the bathroom to living room and ryouta was playing the video gamebefore she heard the telephone on the table as she pick up and answer it.

Nagisa:hello, this is the misumi residence.oh dad.really..? No way?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, honoka going to saki apartment to meet as nagisa going shopping with her until she may it. She pressed ring bell until someone open the door it was ryota.as she surprise to ryota.

Honoka:ryota-kun.

Ryota:honoka-san.

Honoka:good morning.

Ryota:did you come over to play?

Before nagisa was appeared front of them and apology to honoka.

Nagisa:I'm sorry, honoka, i can't go shopping with you today.

Honoka:oh, why?

Nagisa:well, my dad called just a minute ago, he said he forgot something important. So I have to take this where he works.

Nagisa take out the her dad document when her dad asked her to bring an important item to his workplace. As honoka was surprise.

Honoka:oh? He even works on Sunday?

Nagisa dragged ryota to move away and continue talk.

Nagisa:he said it was an emergency meeting about the new product. I'm sorry about ruining our shopping tip today.

Honoka:don't worry about it, it's an emergency, after all.

Nagisa:of all the times he could have forgotten something...

Nagisa going wear shoes to going to her dad company as nagisa ask her brother.

Nagisa:ryouta, watch the house, okay?

Ryouta:i go!

Nagisa and honoka was surprise that ryota going follow nagisa to their dad company.

Nagisa:eh?

Honoka:you will?

Ryouta:i go deliver the things dad forgot so you two can go shopping.

Nagisa(sigh):listen, you do realize that you've never been to dad's company, right? You totally get yourself lost.

Ryouta:I'm fine. I can do it.

Nagisa:what's with this show of courage?ah, could it be that you were showing off in front of honoka?