TWO SIBLING!THE END OF PRECURE!ISN'T IT TOO SOON?

At the school, today was another school day for the student of verone academy. Like most students who were currently having their lunch break, nagisa was talking to her friends.

Rina:I've got an urge to get some cake, let's go shiruke!

Shiho:if we go, maybe i get some strawberry shortcake, or like, how can you forget that chocolate cake i got at that hotel...

Rina:what kind of cake?

Shiho:it had caramel mousse in the center and was flavoured with just a hint of ginger. It totally rocked!

Rina:no way!

Nagisa was stared at the window about that day events.

Nagisa:a new enemy came who tried to grab the prism stones, i guess. For an ordinary junior high student with a lot of things to do, it sure hard.

Suddenly, nagisa spotted fujimura was carrying a stack of papers. Until honoka was appeared with some paper for shougo. Honoka place new papers on top of the stack that he was carrying before he could protest before the two walked together, talking about something.

Nagisa:they really seem close...

Shiho:nagisa.

Shiho called her, but nagisa didn't listen, she went and shouted in nagisa ear.

Shiho:nagisa!

Nagisa was surprise and would have fallen if rina wasn't there to catch her.

Shiho:are you even listening?

Nagisa:didn't hear a thing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the class, honoka reads from a book.as everyone else followed. Nagisa was still caught up in her though and when teachers wasn't looking,she glanced over toward honoka.

Honoka:springs, dawn the light creeps over the hills, turning them faint red:purple cloud trail them.summer:night, the moon shines and fireflies to and from on the darker night...

Nagisa(though):once i get worried about something, i just get more and more concerned. If they are childhood friends, i guess they've lived close to each other and their parents were friend too. Yukishiro-san is smart and elegant.. I'm complete the opposite. If i were a boy, yukishiro-san is the type of girl I'd like.

Yoshimi:misumi-san.

Nagisa:what?

Yoshimi:misumi-san

Nagisa finally remembered that she was still lost in her though.

Nagisa:yes.

Yoshimi:could i trouble you to read what comes next?

Nagisa:my pleasure...

She rubbing The back of her head as the class started laughing.

Rina:nagisa,you haven't been yourself lately.

Shiho:it seems like it.

After that, the class was over. As the students waited for their next teacher to come in, honoka went to the bathroom with nagisa follow after her.