BEWARE!THE YOUNG TRANSFER STUDENT!THE OMEN

Previously on, kamen rider kuuga and futari wa Precure, the man was call himself junichi chono, he was to be an unidentified lifeform like them. The Ichijo and others tell chono about the boat was get killed by chono. But chono wasn't do it anything as he claimed to talk to them and mock them. Tsubaki was checkup on tsubaki x-ray as he have bad sick. And biran sense bloody on the river when the coworker accident cut himself and biran attacks people with his cutter, and his teeth before kuuga and precure appeared to stop biran.

At the river, kuuga and precure toward punch on biran face to river. As biran claw on them when they dodge attack and white deliver side kick on biran chest to step away.biran stand up and cutter on kuuga while he block attack with his fist and spinning kick on his back.

Before kuuga and sense something own ears. Black and white image of a past long forgotten appeared in kuuga head. He saw the fast moving form of a stag beetle like entity, said entity becoming armor for a horse, before a familiar looking warrior wielding sword faced off against a figure three times taller than the warrior before the image ended and he was back in reality.

Kuuga(though):that sense.... Could be

White:kuuga, watch out.

White called kuuga warn before biran slashed on his chest multiple time as kuuga landed on his feet before he quicky block attack aimed for his face before blocking and stopping another attack aimed for ribs, pushing back the cutters that threaten to slice him open. They both struggled to overpower each other's with biran bite on kuuga chest as he was scream. Kuuga pushed elbow on his face and precure side kick on biran.kuuga fell to his knees, holding his shoulder before he decide to switch strategies

Kuuga:chou henshin.

Biran attack kuuga with his cutter, but they failed to slice through his armor as kuuga assumed his titan form.

Biran was pushed back by a punch to the chest. Biran went to slash kuuga again with his cutters, but it doesn't work to even leave a stretches on kuuga. Kuuga punch on his face while white and black spinning kick around biran to the river and kuuga wrapped around his face to hold and side kick on his chest. Kuuga deliver punch on his face until biran dodge attack and bite through the body suit as kuuga pain.

White, black:kuuga.

White and black quickly punch on biran face, getting off him before kuuga holding his arms.

Ichijo:you guys.

They turned to Ichijo with his handle riffle. They quicky moved out of the way as Ichijo quickly took aim and fired the special bullet right into biran right ribs. The gas within the bullet immediately spewed out and seemed to affect biran.

Biran:this again

Biran cover his nose before he jumped into the river and soon disappeared.

Kuuga:wait.

Kuuga got up, still holding his arms while precure help him out and search the waters, but saw no sign of the biran. They reveal normal as Ichijo made their way to them.

Ichijo:you guys, are you all right?

Nagisa:yeah, we're fine.

Honoka:but, noaki get bitten his arms by no. 23 and just bleeding a little.

Naoki removed his hand from his arms and show to them and saw blood staining his hand and clothes.

Naoki:biran got away.

Ichijo:so it seems. For now, let's get that would checked.

They simpled nodded and followed Ichijo back to his car.