KUUGA RISING TITAN!A SHOCKING DATE!KIRIYA TRUE IDENTITY!

At the honoka house,the stone guardian in charge of looking after the prism stones appeared, looking a bit tired.

Prism(yawn):ahh, yesterday was so...so sleepy so girls and Friends, what's up?

Nagisa:don't what's up us!

Nagisa angry at stone guardian face, it's attitude angering her.

Mipple:he's so dream-mipo.

Mepple:yeah right.

Honoka:we have another prism stone for you.

She kneeling down and presenting the prism stone she and nagisa obtained from poisony.

Guardian:just as i expect from the legendary warriors, precure. Nice work guys, keep it up.

Both nagisa and mepple facefault with Mepple tripping over while nagisa face planted on honoka bed.

Nagisa:"keep it up"? What's with all the people from the garden of light?are they all so self-centered?

Guardian:did you say something?

Nagisa:no.

Honoka place the new prism stone into the prism hopish.

Naoki:alright, five down, two more to go.

Naoki smiling down at the stone which showed how much progress the girls have gone through. He placed a hand on each of their shoulder.

Naoki:we've really all come a long way.

Nagisa:you're right about that.

Guardian:the revival of the garden of light depends on you. Farewell.

He disappeared with poof.

Nagisa:even if everything depends on us, it's just too much.

Naoki:just hang in there.

Honoka turn back to two fairies.

Honoka:mipple. Suppose we collect all seven prism stones, what kind of things will happen?

Mipple:the true power of the prism stones, the power of creation, should reveal itself and revive the garden if light-mipo.

Naoki:and then both of you will return to the garden of light, right?

Mepple:we don't know exactly-mepo.but that's got to be it-mepo.

Mepple and mipple smiled each others.

Nagisa:only two more to go...

Naoki:we're nearly there. Let's keep it up, everyone.

Before he gave everyone his usual thumbs up and smile. As everyone nod in agreement.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the dark zone, swirling vortex that is the dark zone, the dark king voice echoes all around.

Dark king:get me the power of creation. The garden of light.. The garden of light will be ruined by its own power!the stones... The seven stones!

Thunder rains down from above, brewing up debris and smoke, but this does not faze kiriya who watched.