KUUGA RISING PEGASUS!LET'S GO TO THE GARDEN OF LIGHT POPO!US TOO!

Previous on, kamen rider kuuga and futari wa Precure,Iikubo tried to steal Guardian stone as he want to prism stone from him.Iikubo tried to gatherer all the stone make wished for dark king But the prism stone too light as Iikubo cannot handle the power of stone and they defeat Iikubo quicky.at that time, the student name was kirishima Hirayu as he feel down about his place was gone and kanzaki tell naoki about his student going to tokyo by himself as it's too dangerously to come here as the Grongi anywhere on the tokyo.and noaki accept his teacher to find his student as he going find hirayu quicky.

At that same time, kuuga and cure white was existences sense out, tried to location to find buuro. They quicky step on the side, just barely dodging another incoming darts. They grabbing and pulling back the hammer of their weapon, they call upon the golden power resting inside of them, and soon their form was surrounds by golden sparks.

They form barely changed as the chest armor and gauntlet stayed green and they turn golden. The edges of their gauntlet gained golden outlines as the grongi character for power appeared on the back of their hand. Both the bottom outlines and collar of his chest armor turned golden as did their left shoulder guard and the armband wrapped around his right arm which was both outlines in gold. The belt arcle was become golden as the amadam stone within, finally, the barrel of the pegasus bowgun extended outwards, looking as if a lighting bolt surrounds the barrel. And they become kuuga rising Pegasus form as same white too.

Kuuga rising Pegasus form.

They raising their own weapon, they going at them but one of buuro dart struck their left arms, blowing a hole right through it

They raising their own weapon, they going at them but one of buuro dart struck their left arms, blowing a hole right through it. As they held pain on their arms before they fell to their knee and almost dropped his weapon. They ignore the blood spilling out of hole in their arms and lifts up to rising pegasus bowgun again only drop down to their back when another dart his a bit too close to him,

Buuro smirk to himself as he watch them shiver in pain and agony down on the ground.he lifts up his blowgun,

But, they lock into buuro position and using their right to support their injured left, raised the Pegasus bowgun and fired multiple shot, sending least 3 to 6 shot up at owl. Buuro quickly flies back, dodging most of the bullets but unfortunately for him, two shot clip his left swing, causing him to cry out in pain as owl was sent spiralling downward.

But, buuro take a look at his left wing and see crack forming the wounds. Knowing what he had to do avoid destruction, buuro gritted his teeth and grabbing his injured wing...and proceeded to rip it off.

Kuuga and whitw drop their weapon, which soon revert back into regular gun and falls to their back as kuuga, white degrades into his growing form, holding their own injured left arms.kuuga turn back to white.

Kuuga:are you okay, white?

White:yes, I'm fine.

Black toward them as she check on them when they are okay.