THE SECRET!TOO SCARY!DARK ZONE FINAL TRUMP CARD"

At the school, honoka and nagisa was on the library as they have homework from teacher. Honoka help nagisa study for math.

Honoka:so you use this equation...

She finished the problem on her notebook before presenting it to nagisa.

Honoka:and that it, simple don't you think?

Nagisa:what part of it is simple?

Nagisa point that math was difficult as she tried worked through the math problem the best that she could.

Mepple:nagisa.

Nagisa heard mepple from pocket as she jump up before slapping down on her pocket in a panic.

Nagisa:uh-ho!

She looking around the area she and honoka were waiting at to make sure no one had heard the fairy in her pocket. After making sure the coast was clear did nagisa finally take out the fairy.

Mepple:I'm so hungry I'm going to die-mepo.

Nagisa:and i was working so hard on the homework...

Mepple:it's time for a snack-mepo? It's warm today, so i want soft Serve-mepo, as well as a chocolate parfait and a strawberry sundae-mepo.

Nagisa(annoyed):it can't be helped... After you eat, please be quiet.

She take out the necessary card and swiped it, causing the usual bubble to float up from mepple from where inside was said fairy and his and mepple personal chef.

Chef:pleased to be of service. Today we have prepared for you a set of sweets.

Mepple:thanks for the food-mepo.

Mepple going digging his food and mepple droll her mouth and look at the ice cream was so good before honoka notice it. As honoka tell mepple.

Honoka:please share with mipple.

She tell mepple shared food with mipple,but by the time honoka finishing speaking, mepple was already done with his ice cream at record time. He realize that he had finished everything and registering what honoka had asked mepple quicky turned around to his lover and apologized.

Mepple:ah, sorry. You can have the next serving-mepo.

Mipple mad huff as she turned her hed away and herself away. Mepple shrugged and turned back.

Mepple:in that case, i have a banana milkshake and cream soda.

Nagisa:that's enough.

____________________________________________________________________________________