A BITTER LACROSSE BATTLE!A MAIDEN HEART IS SO DELICATE!A GREEN PEGASUS!

Previous on, kamen rider kuuga and futari wa Precure, naoki and his friend was meet mika parents as they going ask them about didn't they find unidentified lifeform #0, but naoki and other wasn't find yet as they didn't know where he is. Mika become angry that everybody is acting as nothing had happened to her father, and wanted to show it speed the investigation.as  they doesn't seem to care about it. And she leave the place.at that time,Kuuga and precure fight the badijisu on the rooftops until he kick kuuga sending the ground until he grab the edge and transform into pegasus form. But he heard sound of the people as he cannot hold his ears.

At the same, precure tried to help kuuga to get up when he heard the all the sound of human.badijisu walker over the edge and looked down at kuuga who was still trying to fight off the noises, but it wouldn't.

Badijisu:what's wrong, kuuga? You don't look so hot?

kuuga was in too much distressed to response as he gave out were painful grunts.

Badijisu took chance to kick on kuuga head while precure notice and deliver side kick on badijisu to lean against wall.

Badijisu:well, it's time for round two.

Badijisu was checking his stinger, it was halfway done, but without his bracelet, he wouldn't be able to continue. As much as he didn't want to. He have to get a new one and start over. With that in mind, he spread his wings and flew.

Precure starred at badijisu one more time as they turn back to kuuga still Pegasus form and reveal to growing form before he landed on the ground as they catch him with arms.

Honoka:hey, are you all right, naoki-san?

Nagisa:please hold yourself.

Before Ichijo was appeared and go front of them to tell them.

Ichijo:what's wrong?

Honoka:naoki-san suddenly become lost unconscious when he turn green form.

Ichijo:what?

Ichijo was surprised that naoki has new form.

______________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the yushima tenjin, sawatari was looking for someone before she heard her phone from her pocket as she pick up and answer it.

Sawatari:hello?

Ichijo:it's Ichijo-san.

Sawatari:oh, hello...

Ichijo:sorry to drop this on you, but endou was become green. He heard was like volume!and his eyesight!it was like he cold see Everything!when he told me!especially, endou has changed form again.

Sawatari:what?

Ichijo:do the writing say anything about a green warrior? Or anything about a warrior that can fly?

Sawatari:not that i recall...

Ichijo:could i ask you to check quickly please? Sawatari-san, are you outside?

Sawatari:i need to tell you, natsume mika-chan was gone missing!

Ichijo:what?

Sawatari:so, i kinda... I'm sorry.