KUUGA RISING AMAZING MIGHTY FORM!I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!NAGISA WHITE CHRISTMAS

Previously on, kamen rider kuuga and futari wa precure,kuuga was get beaten by gadora as he copy of kuuga form and rising form. Honoka and others brought the naoki to the tsubaki medical care. Nagisa sad about that yui want give present for shougo as nagisa get upset about that she will cheering for him just like nagisa said writing. But, honoka tried to her cheer up as nagisa will give chance to close the shougo and be honest to herself.Enokida managed to figure out how to make a bullet exploded which somehow techno babbles up a way to negate the grongi healing factor in theory.

At the same on the tsubaki hospital, tsubaki tell them naoki get a potentially dangerous upgrade when he doing operation to naoki.

Honoka:so you mean naoki-san...

Sawatari:made his own heart stop beating?

Tsubaki:yes. He went so far in order to get stronger.

Nagisa:what about his body?

Tsubaki:the injured from his battle have completely healed. As for the electric shock, i honestly can't say what kind of effect it will have on endou's Transformation.

Tsubaki can't say what kind of effect it will have on naoki transform as they wonder.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the central area,Ichijo walk on the central as he going hiding on the wall and spot no one here on the area. He continue walk on the hall and spot that it's was gadoru and durodo was fight each others.

Ichijo:no. 46 and No.B9 too.

Durodo above attack on gadoru while gadoru lifting his staff on durodo chest when durodo dodge attack and behind on gadoru back. Gadoru swing on him when durodo block attack with his tonfas and thrust on his chest to step away as he swipe off gadora face to to stumble back and dropped kick on his face to landed on the ground.

Gadora:two is crowd.

He stand up again as he continue fight with durodo as Ichijo decided to leave the two to their fight as he scoots off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the outside table, jean and enokida was sitting down chair while enokida tell jean talk about sayuru.

Enokida:to tell truth, i should be at sayuru"take your parents to class days from two days. But I managed to miss it again. I promise sayuru I'd go with go him. The teacher said sayuru is being Moody at school so that's why i decide i had to go there today. Sayuru didn't go to school today and just locked himself in my room. I know shouldn't be here right now but i don't really know what to do at this point. It's because what i know what it hurts. I'm just a failure of a mother.

She mention that she was just a failures of a mom.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the hospital, naoki open his eyes and see honoka and others was arrived as they worried about him and happy to see him that he still alive.

Honoka and others:naoki-san/endou-kun.

Naoki:good morning.

Sawatari:it's already time for an afternoon snack.

Naoki:really?