FAREWELL MEPPLE AND MIPPLE!DON'T LIKE THIS!THE RIPPLE!

Previous on, kamen rider kuuga and Futari wa Precure, the mysterious creature like mepple and mipple name pollun as prince of heroes.naoki and others waw going to the garden of light and they meet palace to meet Queen. Naoki and others tried to Assembly prism hopeish but Iikubo interrupted them as he still alive and he dragged them to the dark zone to meet dark king.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, kuuga and others was still on the dark zone and they meet dark king.

Black:that's...

Kuuga:last boss

White:the dark king?

Iikubo:that's right. And this place be your grave. Hmph.

They making turn to see Iikubo standing quite a ways from them.Iikubo gripped his fist tight before throwing his right arms up into the arm. A second later, all the fog that covered the floor were sucked toward Iikubo, swirling around him until his figure was hidden from sight behind a tornado of fog. The strength of the tornado was so strong that them were struggling to keep their footing. Ay moment later, the tornado explosion as red light forced the them to cover their eyes. Once the light died down somewhat, the girls looked and gaped at they saw.

Gone was the large, indigo and black creature with slanted red eye and ripped robes. What stood in its place is a tall, muscular silver creature with completed different face. His red eyes remain and he gain a new mouth and facial marking to match those on the side of his chest.

 His red eyes remain and he gain a new mouth and facial marking to match those on the side of his chest

Black:oh boy...

Iikubo:kuuga, precure... Here before my lord, dark king, shall i send you to your oblivion.

Kuuga:don't screw around.

They charge forward at Iikubo, black jump, screw kick on Iikubo face, white chopped on his feet and kuuga spinning kick on his back, but they cannot effect on Iikubo, Iikubo swung both his arms and knocked them back, sending them rolling and skidding across the rough.

Black:no good... I didn't affect him at all!

White:it didn't even faze him!

Kuuga:even i cannot effect on him with punch and kick.

Mepple:the dark king dark powers have powered him up-mepo.

Mipple:fighting here it's impossible-mipo.

Dark king:this is world ruler by darkness. Those who use the power of light to fight have no chance at winning!

black:i can't believe this.