BELIEVE IN FUTURE!BELIEVE IN TOMORROW!WE WON'T LET YOU SAY GOODBYE!

Previously on, kamen rider kuuga and futari wa precure,naoki and others visit Queen when queen tell them that riku was on her castle with his sarcophagus and pray for riku to rest in peace. At chart kuuga and preucre fight the seeds of darkness but pollun caught by belzei as he get power of stone from his body and he stole it. But kuuga and others cannot give up as they going save wisdom and prism hopeish before too late. But it already too late, as they take off as the power of creation flow through them until they get suck by portal to the dark zone when dark king summoned them. At that moment, dark king tried to absorbed seed of darkness and release an explosion. As kiriya save kuuga and preucre lead them elsewhere. Seed of darkness become merged as they going fight dark king.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, seed of darkness stand front of dark king while belzei raising hand to surrounds arms by spark electric and slamming on the ground, casuing an explosion as dark king seem not scared at all.

Dark king:no matter what form you take, the result will be the same. The power of creation you have absorbed into your body will become mine no matter what!

Belzei:that will not happens, ruler of darkness.for it is we that are worthy!

Dark king:there is no way i will hand the future of darkness to you.

Belzei:we are not who we were yesterday. And you.. What can you do with that decaying body?

Dark king:you must know about the unbalancing effect of the power of creation. There is no way you can handle it.

Belzei:hmm, we see about that...

Before belzei start glow around spark electric around his body and jump to the sky as seed of darkness become size while he charged forward at dark king.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the underground, kuuga and others was hiding on the ground when dark king was fight belzei and his comrades to begin as they saw it. Kiriya turn back them ask.

Kiriya:are you okay?

Kuuga:yeah. Were fine.

Black:what in the world is going on?

White look around the underground as she wonder.

White:where are we?

Mepple:we've been transferred to his place suddenly-mepo...

Mipple:but we're still in the dark zone-mipo.

Kuuga:kiriya-kun.. Why did you... For us...

White turn back to kiriya.

White:i didn't think we'd ever see you again.

Kiriya:i though I would wander forever in the crevice light and darkness.

Black:the crevice between the light and the darkness?

Kiriya:Someone like me, who left the world of darkness,had no choice. How should i go about living? Back then, i really wanted to go on living.

Kuuga:then we should live together in the garden of rainbows? It's just before

Kiriya:it's impossible. From the star, i was a person of darkness. And besides...