FORMER TEACHER AND NAOKI PROMISE!HONOKA EXPLODES!A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY

At the honoka house, naoki and others smiled in amusement as they watched the two fairies snuggle with each others. They had just gotten out of the weekends.

Mepple:mipple.

Mipple:mepple.

Mipple:this form is fun but it makes me tired-mepo.

Mipple:it makes me feel tired too, but I'm happy-mipo.

Mepple:it makes me tired but...

Mipple:I'm happy-mipo.

Nagisa(though):the other day i didn't take a proper of mepple and he got very sick with a very sick heavy fever. Since we're always together, i treat him like a nuisance, but isn't that bad manner? So today I decided to do something that mepple will like. As an apologize what i did to him.

Mepple:come closer to me-mepo.

Mipple:I'm embarrassed-mipo. See, nagisa watching us-mipo.

Mepple:i don't care-mepo. That nagisa is just a pumpkin head-mepo.

Naoki was laughed himself, honoka had look of disbelief,as nagisa get annoyed.

Mipple:nonsense,i think nagisa is cute-mipo.

Mepple:she's just a bumpy pumpkin head-mepo.

Before nagisa have enough and slamming on the table.

Nagisa:Mepple,don't be calling me a pumpkin head and flirting at the same time!

Mepple:it's only natural to flirt between lovers-mepo. If you feel so upset about it. Try and find a boyfriend-mepo.

Nagisa:now I'm pissed off!

She angry as she slamming her fist down toward mepple who quickly reverted back to his phone form nagisa fish barely missed him, nagisa grabbed mepple and tried to forcibly pry him open,

Nagisa:get out!now I'm pissed off!get out here!hey,come out!

Naoki:they get along so well.

Honoka:I'm not sure about that.

She sweatdrop when she heard the house phone right.

Honoka:i get that, excuse me.

Honoka left the room and toward at the house phone.

Honoka:hello? Dad!yes, I'm doing fine. Yes, right. Tomorrow at narita airport. Bye.

Honoka close her phone call after that, honoka back to her room and tell naoki and nagisa was about honoka parents was soon appeared Tomorrow.

Nagisa:your mom and dad?

Honoka:yes,they are coming back to japan tomorrow.

Nagisa:you said that your parents are working aboard.

Honoka:yes, i haven't seen them for almost a year.

Nagisa:a year?

Naoki:oh, that explain why i haven't seen them.

Nagisa:what do you parents do that makes them work abroad for almost a year?

Honoka:they're art dealers.

Nagisa:art dealers? What's that?

Honoka:it's business that deals with jewelry and work of art. They buy and sell works for art by travelling to countries from around the world.

Nagisa:wow, it's a business that covers the entire world.

Naoki:i envy your parents for being able to travel the world.That's pretty cool, but it sound tough.