KUUGA RISING MIGHTY FORM!STORMY SUMMER FESTIVAL!IS THE THUNDER GOD THAT SCARY!

Previously on, kamen rider kuuga and futari wa Precure,the woman of new dark zone name was regine as she was born and awaken to her power after absorbed a volcanic eruption. At that time, tsubaki tell naoki and others about naoki leg become more dangerous because of golden power.chono tried going to sumida ward, but he get caught by the police as they cannot allowed to him to get injured by gamoge.

At the same, chono is literally making no progress as the police hold him back, before the police go front of chono and tell him.

Police 4:hey, you!if you're really in such a hurry, just take another route!

Chono let go of them as chono turn around to going another route.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, kuuga and Precure was stance combat as gamoge spinning the chain ball while they spinning around the corner. Before kuuga and white slowly go front of gamego while he swing ball on them, but still won't work because of the shields.they continue slowly go front of him when he swing on them multiple time and thrust on kuuga, white stomach as they feel pain and turtle thrust on them two times to landed on the ground as they dropped the two sword on the ground and reveal acceler rod.

Black:white, kuuga.

White:not yet.

Kuuga and white stood up while they get surrounding by lightning and transform into rising titan form.while they grab acceler rod and turn golden Titan sword.

They slowly go front of gamoge while gamoge swing ball and swing on them multiple time, but he notice that they cannot damage by ball because of the golden power and he was stumble back. Before they grabbed the two sword with both hand and thrust the blade forward on gamoge stomach. Gamoge gasped in pain as he dropped the ball on the ground. Crack formed from that mark and they made their way to gamoge.

Black:they did it.

But gamoge cannot pain without even breaking a sweat gamego grab he sword by the blade, pulling out the now blood covered weapon from his still open wound.as they shocked.

Kuuga:what?

White:no way, our attack cannot effect on him.

Gamoge:you guys think this can kill me?

Kuuga and white struggle to overpowered gamego their golden power start to go into flux and they reveal back to regular titan form, and after whipping them around gamego just land uppercuts on kuuga and punch on white stomach to sending rolling on the ground and turning growing form.

Before black go front of them to check on them.

Black:white, kuuga!

Mipple:hang on, you two, mipo!

Black turned back gamoge with glared as she going defense them and going fight him. But gamoge look on his stomach about the huge gaping wounded in his stomach and turn back to them with his spoke.

Gamoge:it's look like I'm going healing my stomach, but,tell you friends that use one of their other colors next.

Gamoge walk off to leave the place as kuuga and white tried to followed him but they injured their body and landed on the ground and lost unconscious as black was notice it. And go front of them.