THE COMPLICATION!NAGISA BREAKS AWAY!THE BLAZING GACHINKO RELAY!

At the school,honoka was on science room and is busy doing an experiment when she notice outside the room that students are practicing for the upcoming relay.

Honoka:oh? The practice for the relay has started.

At that moment, nagisa and team was have training the Marathon as the Marathon will be tomorrow. nagisa daydream recaps while watching shiho practice for the sports festival relay race.

Nagisa(thought):thank goodness,shiho has returned to her usual self.

She remembered about that shiho really think about she will quit lacrosse team. And nagisa and his team have tournament as shiho pass nagisa when nagisa and others tried to tell them believe in her comrade and they winner tournament. But she reminded that three seed was revival dark king.

Nagisa(though):but the dark king was finally revived. And if the dark power grows bigger than this...

Before her friend was appeared and tell nagisa.

Girl 1:what's wrong, nagisa? You're next.

Nagisa:right!i do my best.

Girl 1:it might just practice, but don't slack off!

Nagisa:okay.

Nagisa nod her as nagisa cannot slack off and across the line before her team was appeared and grab the item for nagisa as nagisa was going faster around the line before shiho and rina was surprise to her speed.

Shiho:that's nagisa all right. She's so fast.

Rina:my team, pink is the strongest!

Rina thump up on shiho that her team is strongest as shiho feel disappointed.

Shiho:that must be nice for you, nagisa is so perfectly in shape. And besides, your anchor is yumiko-senpai.

And shiho tie band around her head as she need focus and become more serious.

Shiho:arg, arg, arg!i wish i had been on the same team as you!i can't beat nagisa when it comes to speed!why did outclass have to split up into pink and white teams?

Rina:the relay with 6 people running instead of 3 is more interesting, right?

At that time, nagisa speed up to pass through all the team as yuka watched on nagisa.

Yuka(though):just like you, misumi-san...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that night on mansion, Belzei and other inside the mansion of darkness as they have dinner with their favourite dished as wisdom sitting down prism stone and doing nothing, belzei drink the tea and put on the plate.

Belzei:those guys from the garden of rainbows and kuuga from ancient... They've stubborn put up this much resistance, huh?

Juna:that power, what could it be? I can't tell that it is power alone, but if not, what?

Belzei:it's about time we put things in order.

Regine(mumble):this time, i put an end to them.

But, belzei cannot heard from regine as regine mumble her mouth and she want tell him one more time.