KUUGA DRAGON FORM AZURA DRAGON!SERIOUS TROUBLE!A DEPERATE PISARD!

At the nagisa room, nagisa recap is in actual night time dream now.she remembered about that happened to museum as she began to think herself about the past events of a few days ago.

Nagisa(though):our normally school life was interrupted by that again. He appeared during the field trip to the art museum, changed everyone into stone, and made the painting come to life and attacked us. And unidentified form #5 attack the musuem, naoki-san was tried to fight until he get shoot by policemen, but we glad that policemen was stop shoot naoki-san when the Detective stop policemen.In the museum we found out that mipple came to this world 100 year ago, but just one day had past in the world that mipple and Mepple came from.i just don't understand anything at all... Anyway if the prism stones are stolen, the garden of light will be destroyed and every world will be covered in darkness. Yes, they will definitely come again. Can we really protect mepple and mipple?noaki-san only can help us so long. He's got his own problem dealing with the unidentified lifeform, the grongi tribe. Just what they?

Mipple:nagisa!hey nagisa!

Nagisa open her eyes as the Sun's ray shown through the crack of her blink.she turn back to mepple why he call suddenly her early the morning.

Mipple:I'm hungry-mepo!hurry up and let me eat breakfast-mepo!

Nagisa got up and scratch her head.

Nagisa:you know, it's not like I'm your mother or something...

Mepple:ah!today you are looking quite pretty and elegant-mepo!

Nagisa:really?

Nagisa go to the mirror as she notice that her hair was massy.

Nagisa:what do you mean, my hair's all messy...

Mepple:even with messy hair, you're still pretty cute-mepo.

Nagisa:am i really?

She kneeling down to the fairy in phone where laid down on the small table of her room.

Nagisa:let's do breakfast...

Nagisa slashes the card on the phone.

Mepple:you're so easily manipulate-mepo.

Nagisa:did you say something?

Mepple:I didn't say anything-mepo.

Before he closes his eyes and bubble soon displayed mepple though right now.

Cook:good morning, master mepple!this morning i have prepare fried fish, natto, nori, and radish miso soup for your pleasures.

Nagisa:ohh, it looks delicious.

Mepple:take it away!i want to eat udon this morning-mepo? Specifically, kitsune udon.

Nagisa:kitsune udon for breakfast?

Cook:how about my signatures dish, specially made omelette?

Mepple:I'm sick of that, i ate it too often at the garden of light-mepo. I want to eat kitsune udon-mepo!

Cook:okay, here you go!

Chef doesn't have no choice and gave mepple what he wanted albeit reluctantly.

Mepple:horray!

Nagisa:you're just completed selfish.

She close the phone and set it down on the table.

Mepple:i am man among men!i be a husband who demand respect from my woman-mepo!

Nagisa:whose husband?

Mepple:my wife will be mipple of courses-mepo!

Nagisa:oh, i see!I'm going to eat breakfast too.

Nagisa stand up and got up to head downstairs.