🍂🍁Chapter 34🍁🍂

Hoseok stood by the door of the office-apartment as he gathered some of the things, he thought the omega needed. "I did my best."

Jimin packed another book and a small diary into a small bag he'd pulled down from a closet. "I know, but you're not an omega and you are certainly not me. So you have no idea the things I need." 

Hoseok leaned against the door frame, smiling at the way Jimin packed his things

Hoseok leaned against the door frame, smiling at the way Jimin packed his things. He felt a bit giddy since he received his text, since he'd reached out and asked him to pick him up from his work house.

None of the alpha hadn't been sure he'd contact them, that he'd choose to return to their house. Jimin could have easily chosen to stay to this apartment. He could have easily chosen to be free, decided he needed space.

Space was difficult to give him, but they'd tried.

And it had worked, if Jimin's response meant a thing. Instead of running, instead of trying to pull away, he'd wanted to gather the little bit of belongings he had left to make himself more comfortable with them.

"So what is it you need that I forgot?" Hoseok followed Jimin into the storage-bedroom."

"You forgot workout clothing. I can't do exercise in jeans, you know. You also forgot pajamas."

"first, you're not doing any sort exercise other than a little bit of walking and second, I thought you'd sleep naked." Hoseok smirk.

The flush on his cheeks said he'd heard him, even if he didn't respond. "You know, you only brought usable underwear."

"Usable? You opposed to usable?"

Jimin pulled open a drawer of his dresser. "We both know Taehyung would have only packed lace boxer briefs and panties."

"Taehyung is a pervert. I wanted to make sure you were comfortable, and I didn't think lace underwear would make you comfortable. Of course, if you're packing them now, does that mean you're more comfortable?" His gaze caught on something red, silk and small enough his cock took notice.

Jimin quickly put the items in his small luggage. "I never said that."

"You don't need to. Why are you so uneasy about the connection we have? Is it about the baby? The idea you might enjoy sex, that you might actually want sex... shames you. Why?"

Jimin froze, then slid the drawer shut slowly it creaked. "Because I've seen too many omegas who have been hurt. It's unfair for me to have this, to enjoy this, when so many others have suffered, are suffering. I mean, I know how terrible sex can be, what it can be like. How much low an alpha can get to be able to have sex with them, then how can I possibly enjoy it?"

"So, you're saying... because someone else starves, someone you can't do anything about you, you should fast?" Hoseok huffs. "Why should you be unhappy only because someone else might be unhappy only because someone else might be unhappy? Does your abstinence and denial help them? No? Then why?"