🍂🍁Chapter 42🍁🍂

💌A/N💌

Hey cupcakes, I hope you enjoyed my story so far... so, here's another update just for you. 

The plot is getting on my nerves I swear and the boys too... and Jin's enlistment in military service didn't help at all... so I'm kind of low on motivation. please guys don't be a ghost reader and vote and comment. It'll help me big time🙂 

I won't take any of your time and let you read in peace. 

🙂🙂🙂

Jungkook and Namjoon sat across the desk from the investigator

Jungkook and Namjoon sat across the desk from the investigator. They'd worked with Lisa Manoban plenty of times, and she'd been quick to offer a meeting.

She worked on a special task force that handled crime against omegas, and that position had put her in a place to cross paths with the alpha brothers many times. The truth was, the cops were too slow to do much for omegas facing domestic violence... or you can say they overlooked most of the times saying it's their personal matter. Yes, they tended to prosecute murders, especially when committed by strangers, but anything short of that was seen as a lesser crime. Alphas who abused their omega mates, or omegas who were raped during their heats or pregnancies... those things they ignored. It meant Lisa would pass those cases to Jungkook and his brothers when he can't do all the things legally.

"What interests you about this one? You guys usually only get involved when there are living omegas. this guy, he's only living trail of dead bodies."

"That man we've got some interest in knew the girl." Jungkook said but Namjoon frowned as the words sunk in. "Trail? So this isn't the only one?"

Lisa tossed the file over, letting it slide across the desk. "Interest in?" I've known you guys for a long time and you've never had interest in anyone. Tell me about that person who catch the attention of the most hot and strict as a stick man like you!"

"That's not what we're here for." Jungkook picked up the file, but Lisa flattened her hand on it first.

"Consider it payment. I find this all pretty amusing."

Jungkook almost snarled at the lady, as if it might frighten off the other alpha, but decided to leave it and pretend to not care. Besides, it wasn't as if he was ashamed. He just didn't like for people prying. "His name Jimin."

"And?"

"And I like him."

"Figured as much. Come on, don't hold out on me."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and pulled the file from Lisa's grip. "He was friends with Lila, and he's holding himself responsible. I want to figure out who did this so he stops blaming himself."

"So, it's more than a fling?"

"I hope so."

Lisa's gaze drifted toward Namjoon then back. "Just you?"